1st grow , what ya think so far ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pat at the beach, Aug 9, 2017.

1. started with clones in solo cups june 4th vegged indoors and outdoors so they got the 16/8 schedule then put them outside for good once moving them was not reasonable . They have grown more than I expected , ive expanded their scrog area twice and thats it ... no more room ( balcony grow ) the space they have is 8 foot by 5 foot . Their gonna be ok in the space I have yes ? their in flower but unsure how far ( socal coastal area )

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Very nice!

3. Should be fine

4. Im hoping so this really is " medical marijuana " for me im currently a long term functional alcoholic . I don't drink during the day , never drive drunk or have any booze related issues other than I know it's not good for me and needs to stop . This grow is my transition off and on to a healthier choice . I used to smoke in the 1980's ( yeah im old lol ) but the stigma of weed and the acceptance of booze and having a kid, I picked the path of political acceptance .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alchohalism is definitely a disability my wife was one for years she would try to quit and go back even harder I started growing her some plants and she never went back. I hope it helps you like it did her

• Like Like x 2