1st Grow T5 / MH 400w - 600w HPS - LST - COCO - Kryptonite -Fucktard- Jack Herer

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mpulse, Apr 8, 2011.

1. #1 mpulse, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011

I have changed alot of things in my grow so im starting this journal now since Im going into day one of flower tomorrow night. I originally was going with a T5 for everything. But I ended up changing my lighting and my medium and my strains.

So lets do this again

Setup and strains

Marijuana

1. Fucktard (Bag seed)
    2. Jack Herer
    3. Kryptonite

Grow tools

• Place: Closet dimensions 7ft wide 2ft deep 6ft high
    • Medium: Botanicare Ready Grow (coco mix)
    • Nutes: GH3 bloom, micro, grow, cal mag
    • Addives: Liquid Karma, Superthrive
    • Flush: Clearex
    • Average PH: roughly 6.3-6.8
    • Meter: Milwaukee digital (its off always by .1)
    • Process: Turbogarden Drip System
    • Potsize: 3Q
    • Method: LST (low Stress Training)
    • Hood: MelonHead Cool Tube with reflector 8" air duct port (china knockoff)
    • Light veg: Veg I used a T5 for a while, then super veg 600w Digilux MH dimmed to 400w
    • Light Flower: Maxlume 600w HPS 90,000 Lumens
    • Ballast: Lumatek 600w Dimable to 600w 400w 360w and pump out 640w on the super lumen setting
    • Ventilation:
    • 8" Hydrofarm Booster fan 471cfm (exhaust, 8" duct to hood) on speed control
    • 4" Hydrofarm Inline fan 160cfm (intake 4" from room closet is in, but can be taken from outside) on speed control Intake can be used in passive mode if cold
    • 18" wall mount AirKing oscillating fan (on intake side)
    • 16" RE (target special) oscillating table fan (on exhaust side)

Here is my previous Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/740448-first-grow-bag-seed-t5-veg-flower.html

Lights go back on @ 5PM Sturday the 9th
    Total dark transition hours: 40 (I want to tun it on tomorrow at 5pm but that's only 17hrs of dark)

I saw this in another post:
    So that sounds good to me.. Let them sleep...
    I squirted some water on them and figure cee ya in a few days.......

FUCKTARD​

Attached Files:

2. #2 mpulse, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Jack Herer

Attached Files:

3. #3 mpulse, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Kryptonite​

Attached Files:

4. Lights are on!

Official day 1 of flowering

5. lookin good bro

6. thanks bro, Im originally from No Jersey.

Im about to take some pix later but they are developing.

I need to really figure out if Fucktard is a GIRL or a BOY..
    LOL

7. wow nice setup you have going. Your setup should get you some fat, dank ass buds. Have you thought about doing a scrog? good luck, ill stay posted ;)

8. #9 mpulse, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011

thanks bro.. took me sometime to get my setup going the right way...
    Yea I totally thought of SCROG.. But Im a noob.. A stoner noob at that.. Ive never grown a plant in my life.. So I wanted to try to just grow something first. lolol

But somebody told me about LST. So i figure this time around I try that.
    It seemed alot eaiser to work with than SCROG....

But I do want to do something like that for my 2nd grow....
    I think next time im going to go hydroton instead of Coco. Although I do Like coco alot so far. I just hate waiting to water.
    But who knows....

9. Flower day 3

So the girls are awake... Yawn..

Fuckin jack looks happy as fuck

Ive been holding out a little with water on Kryptonite. Just cause the light never ever ever blinks with her. Since shes planted in Grodan - soil - coco
    She seems to retain water a little more than the other 2. Shes also the shortest plant...

Im thinking Fucktard is a girl. But I dont know for sure.
    But damn its getting big... got some mean branches on the side.....
    Should I trim the ones on the bottom?

Not sure im new at this....

Also anybody that hasnt taken a pic under a 600w hps dosent know.. But goddamn its hard as fuk to see..... LMAO

Also my ppm in my tank is 190's and ph is 6.7
    Should my PPM's be higher......

Attached Files:

10. Ok so get this...

I had my intake fan (160 fcm) blowng on med prob like 80cfm.
    Light is on 600w and the exhaust speed control is on med. prob about 200cfm or so.

I turned off my active intake, using it as a pass through.. passive...
    My closet just got 1F cooler from 81.8 to 80.2 and slowly dropping..
    I turned my exhaust fan up to med-high to compensate for the lack of intake. thats all...

wow now its 79.8

I like to run these tests always fun...

11. My tank ppm is almost 200.. when am I ok to add half or full strength nutes?????

12. #13 mpulse, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    Flower Day 5

Flushed today... Used 2 gals of water and 15ml of clearex ea gal.
    Im going to start feeding everyday tomorrow..
    Kryptonite is starting to look really good now..
    Fucktard is preflowering (i think)

drip schedule
    lights go on at 5pm - 5am
    Feeding 1 - 15 min from 6:00am - 6:15am
    Feeding 2 - 1 min from 5:30pm - 5:31p

I waited till Kryptonite needed water on somwhat of a daily basis.. Since its in grodan-soil-coco it retains more water.. Fucktard needs water daily.....

Next res tank change (this weekend)
    Im going to go up in PPM for nutes.
    Right now its at 200ppm and im not sure if its ok or not

13. i grow in the same medium. i use the aeration formula. i think your ph is too high for one thing. i always set mine anywhere between 5.7-6.0 which is where you want to be. do that first. 2nd id raise that ppm. 200 is way low for the 2nd week of flower. by week 2 im up to 1000-1100ppm. noticed your using GH nutes. have you read about the lucas formula? ive never used it but i see good results w/ it. you pretty much just go 6ml micro/ 9ml bloom, leave out the grow completely (most, if not all people do) and use about 3-5ml of that cal/mag. that should really show you an improvement in your plants health. ill try to check back on your thread. if you have anymore ?'s feel free to message me. stay safe

14. Will read and comment on this stuff when I get back home..

Fucktard is a MALE.. what a bitch or dick whatever.. going to get another clone now to just start 12/12 on

15. #16 mpulse, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    FUCKTARD IS
    A God damn MALE ugly ass balls

Attached Files:

16. Thanks dude!

I dont have the aeration formula, at the time I didnt know anything about it.. LOL Now I do, If I use CoCo again I will use that for sure...

Ive been ph-ing kinda high cause somebody in another post said that i should ph higher, I used to ph religiously at 5.9-6.0. Since then Ive been higher...
    Never used or really heard much about Lucas.. Ive heard people use it. But not sure about it... so I never tried it.

I have to do a tank change in a couple of days.. From what your saying 1000ppm or so is going to be full strength nutes...
    When I run 1/2 strength its about 500 ppm.

I will ph to 6.0

I just googled the lucas formula...
    Kinda funny, I thought It was a product...
    Found it here What is Lucas Formula, and how do I use it?
    I will look into this.. I was thinking about that earlier today, since the solutions have the basic properties already. you wouldnt really need all 3 at once... Good lookin out bro...

Im going to have to do this!

17. Ok update:

5pm lights go on! YAY lets see how my bitches are doing.....

Look at fucktard.. YAY I see bud forming... NOPE fuckin no... I see balls, they look like grapes... Pretty errrie looking too. then when you get close.. It looks just like a fuckin seed.. So its out in the back yard.. im going to kill this fucking plant tomorow..
    Im just a lil pissed cause I nursed this thing from a seed. It lived though all my shit.. I really wanted to see what this thing would produce :)
    Fuck you bagseed!

Anyhoo with that out of the way.......

I went to the MMj store I usually go yo.. Completely Legal 2.0
    Pleace got raided last night.. They had Chocalope.. (I really fucking wanted that strain too) I should have got it last week when I saw it...

So Now there is a problem, Im down to 2 plants and i still need to score some Herb.... The place that has both just got raided.... FUCK

SO I start looking around, a few other shops got raided here in the last few days.. ButI found a place... Its cool. The place is like a fortress... Cool guy too.

I ended up getting an 8th of Cheisel actually 4.5g for like $30 and a new (SMELLS LIKE FUCKING CHEEEESE)
    a clone LAVANDER $30

Shes a slankey bitch.. pretty tall like prob almost 2ft tall..
    So instantly I LST her. so shes ready for flower..
    Re potted her, LST her gave her a full dose of Superthrive 1/4 tsp and half strength nutes and calmag around 500ppm

Going to do a tank change tomorrow, looking into the lucas formula..

Here is some pix after transplant and LST......

Attached Files:

18. Fuck you bagseed i SOOOO FUCKING HATE SEEDS RIGHT NOW...
    Particularity one named Fucktard...

So I made this!

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

19. Ok so I cleaned out my tank and flushed everybody...

7mil of clearex
    ph is at 6.0 6.1
    Used 2 gals of water to flush all 3
    on the last gallon I gave them another dose of superthrive. That will be my last superthrive for a while. I just want to make sure everybody is gonna be happy..

Im going to add the water in the tank tomorow... Its like 5am and the girls just went to sleep... So I wanted to get the bulk of this done before bedtime..
    This new clone Lavander, was asking for food today.. The thirsty light was screaming...

I didnt "Charge" the COCO.. But I didnt think you really had to with Ready Grow.
    I just soaked the shit out that plant when I transplanted it. with the solution in one of my prior posts..

Its starting to turn up to the light.... YAY

As for the tank solution...

Ok so I like the Lucas idea.. Im just not sure the exact mix to use. there is a few different programs.. I guess ill figure this out later