1st grow in its final stage

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jawhnn, Sep 12, 2016.

1. My 1st grow is in its final stage, I went to purchase nutrients for it yesterday & I was given 2 of them, 1 for use right now & the other to use in my grow's last 2 weeks.
    The nutrients were Advanced Nutrients: Overdrive & Big Bud.

My problem is that I forgot which I was told to use now & which was for the last weeks.

Attached Files:

2. i suppose the one that says late phase is the one u should use later u fool lmao...

3. I was choosing between the Overdrive & another nute when I was suggested to get the OD, that's when I was told I was going to also need the Big Bud.
    That's why I am confused bc common sense says the OD goes on later but that's the one I was suggested 1st prior to being told about the Big Bud lol

4. For your next grow I would drop the bottled nutrients and I would suggest you read the book "teaming with microbes" or just watch YouTube videos of Dr.Elaine Ingham and Jeff Lowenthals on the soil food web and actively aerated compost teas. Toss your bottled nutrients out and grow great dope from stone (bread from stones is another great read, only thing that book is missing is the biology aspect). Also Paul stamets has some good information of fungi in regards to the health of the soil system.

5. Directions on side of container doh