1st grow, how do these look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WhiteWidow, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Got to +Rep you for this post. Nicely done.

2. That's right you bastard! Stop by my house on the way to work in the morning and drop em off... better yet, why don't you come on over and do the staking for me?:wave:

3. my 11th stupid question of the day.... what does +rep mean?

4. #24 ricard0, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    It refers to the green blocks above your name and corresponds your "reputation" for all to see. By simply stating that one has added to your rep doesn't mean they actually did so. To add to someone's reputation you click on the little anchor/scales lookin' icon at the top right of each post next to the "report this post" icon. Just hover over them to check them out.

EDIT: It is customary, if one feels so inclined, to reciprocate said +repping.

Also, you can view recent inclusions of reputation increase or decrease by visiting your user CP. Hope that helps. :wave:

EDIT: BTW, good pics. Sorry for not getting back here sooner, but it appears you have an abundance of praise and advice. Keep up the BIG grow and be sure to update us. Especially at harvest. I will be receiving an invitation......... right? LOL.

5. Those are horny looking plants! Well done. How mny plants do you have and how long did you veg for?

6. +rep to ricard0 for teaching how to +rep

7. Niiiiiice man. Your going to have alot of weed soon! :D
    Nice job dude.

8. lookin good man

9. jeez man the more I read about all those stakes the gladder i am growing lowryder2

10. damn those must have been vegging for at least 2 months, huh? they are huge and very gorgeous! harvest time is going to be a lot of work... you'll have to take a few days off work and bust your ass off or else you might have to hire a crew to help you out, lol. you should end up with a few pounds for sure. looking forward to future updates!

11. :D man you monster grower :D niceee will get mountouns of buds :D:D
    Please when you got harvested it upload photo with buds i want to see it ! AMAZING!!!<

12. My guess... Half pound to 3/4 tops.

13. wow not bad!^^

14. Wow those are absolutely monstorous. Very very nice. What was your fertz ratio of big bud, sensibloom, and bud blood? I'm totally gonna give your systm a shot haha. Your gonna have a massive massive yield with those. Be sure you watch them for bending and breaking. Good job catchin the break before it got all the way through. That would have been disasterous. Great job!

15. We used SensiGrow A/B through veg, a couple of gallons every couple of days in the 18 gallon tubs. 1 tsp of A and 1 of B in each gallon. When I flipped them to flower, one dose of Bud Blood, then SensiBloom A/B (same ratios), BigBud and Carboload for the 1st 3 weeks of flower. Then I cut out the BigBud and switched to Overdrive and continued the Carboload. The girls seem to like it obviously. I've tried a couple of different products, but so far the Advanced Nutrients stuff seems to be bad ass.

I do know that AV has about 30 different additives, etc, but these are the only ones that I've used. I've heard that Conneseur (sp?) is VERY good, but it's hella expensive.

16. Alright sweet man thanks. +k :)

17. Don't forget about the spider mites. We added those too :mad:

18. That's right. Fucking spider mites. I hate those things.:smoking:

19. No, unless its a huge 14 foot, outdoor, Afghan Beast, And still I say, No.

I with 7 widows took, 13.49, 11 Ounces to be fair.

It appears you topped them, true ? I personally find topping Widows, only makes for more of a bush, than that of final yield.

Looks very smart.

20. I am assuming you got that much per plant, not total?