1st Grow - Flowering period: WEEK 6_Please Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bighomie, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Hey guys - any information on what is happening to my Misty Kush plant is really appreciated.

I am running a DWC set up and I'm about to begin flushing the plant for the next two weeks: 1 week of Florakleen and 1 week of strictly RO water.

However, I am seeing a lot of dried up leaves throughout, the buds are looking lush and green but the fan leaves are dying out and all new leaves growing in are coming in yellow. Water is not being taken in by the roots - i am afraid it could be root related. I attached a somewhat clear image herein, apologies for the quality.

Again, any advice to make sure I do not lose this harvest would be extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Hard to tell with pink/purple light , post with normal white light ,next time
    If you are concerned about the roots check them do they smell ? are the roots black ?
    I doubt anything is wrong ?

3. the roots look good and I'll try to take better photos when i get back home but they don't smell and everything seems to be normal. It's just the curled up leaves that are concerning me. I was supposed to feed for another week before beginning flushing but decided to cut it short to make sure I don't cause more damage to the buds.

4. Looks like heat or burned.

Lights and temps?