1st grow ever

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ar42o_, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Alright so this will be my first grow ever.i wanted opinions I guess ...
    4 CFLs each equiv to 75 watts one 50 so I would say 250 - 300 watts ? 2700k
    Watering and spraying everyday mostly water when soil feels or looks dry .
    I got these seeds from a bag of reggie. I planted like 8.. 7 popped up and then my dogs knocked over the cup and ate 3... I planted the remaining 4 those are in the big pot then I got 3 seeds I got from a gram of kush which was dank just had seeds .. I've got no nutes just using superthrive ... One drop per water bottle . I don't plan on separating anyplants until I see sex... Ill cut males out reason being I don't have money for this. Just using water and light. Please give tips n shit lol it's been about a week since they came out of the original cup
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. over watering and they each need a separate container and a fan blowing on them to strengthen the stems
    keep over watering them and they die

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Ppkw, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    As above, your gonna have more than afew problems going about it that way, separate them while they're still seedlings, take a lot longer too establish a root system in a pot that big, I only feed once a week an water every 3/4 days, your temps a bit hot, what about your humidity?, fans? Outake/intake?

5. i would dig up them seedlings with a spoon. make sure u go down in the soil enough to get the seedling tap root then they each need their own pot, and relax on the water their babys dont take much. moist is good but not too wet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alright guys thanks and right now all I have is the ceiling fan lmao this is a no investment use what I have grow ... Lol I will try n put them in there own pots. And get a PC fan to use for now will keep posting pics.

7. then don't be surprised if you fail

8. Yea I know . But I feel I will have success even if it's little. I mean it is a weed u don't gotta fucking baby them .. me n a homie left a couple seeds out side in a pot last year when she was flowering his mom threw it away cause of an argument with his dad lol !! Here's they are today. Haven't watered ever since y'all said I was drowning them lol I think there ready for water today. [​IMG]

9. Also my plans were kind like this ; keep the four in the pot in the pot just see what happens what survives and the kushlings I'm going to take a little more care of . Own potting sun light and air no nutes just growing the way life intended. Kinda lol

10. hope you got some type of really good super soil bc i doubt those are gonna get through life without nutes. they will last about 3-4 weeks maybe a bit longer in the soil after that u will see that they will be asking for some food. Plants need nutes they are not all bad to use.

11. Na I'm going to buy some soil n food today. Guys got any opinions on best CHEAP soil I can use... Or would miracle grow b fine with some food I saw one with a ratio of 2.2.2 would this be OK and get my plants throgh life ? Also is it to late to separate the 4 without killing any ? I want to but I feel the roots might be too close to each other by now [​IMG]