1st grow. BUNCH of questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hemp God, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will be attempting my first outdoor outdoor grow this year. I have alot of questions even though i have read all the stickies. Im sick of dealing with sleazy drug dealers and wanna have enough bud to last me a long while so I have to have a good yield and the dankest nugs. Im located in northern Indiana.

1) Once i plant my germinated seeds in a red cup, how long should I leave them in there before transferring to the ground ? and will i be abel to tell if there male or female before i move them ?

2) Im planning on planting 50 seeds ( so ill have 25 female ) is this to much for a first timer ?

3) if i have 25 plants how man should I plant together ? I know not to plant em all in one spot.

4) how bad do plants smell when flowering ? could you smell them from 100 yards away ?

5) if i plant late august and harvest sept-oct how much yield should i expect per plant ?

6) im planning on digging a big hole for each plant and filling it with store bought soil and planting them in that. good or bad idea ?

7) if i do the above plan how big should each hole be ?

8) whats a good cheap soil than can be found at menardes/lows/home depot ?

9) does liquid fence work well ?

10 ) theres a creek with about 2-3 inches of moving water in it by my spot. it has more water in it usually. will this water be okay to feed my plants with ?

11) how much water does each plant need ? a gallon ? half gallon ?

2. 50 plants is way too much. Plant 10 at the most.

3. thatd be 5 females... not even worth the time imo.

go big or go home

4. yet again someone coming in acting like they know how much real work 50 plants are.... 25 for that matter. You will fail. Research and start small to learn mistakes and techniques. Would you rather have 50 plants die or 10? seems like common sense.

5. dont care how much work it will be i have plenty of time

6. Hemp god, just cause you have 50 seeds does not guarantee you 25 females. You realistically could have 5 female out of 50 seeds. Best to know what your planting before you go digging 50 holes and doing the hard work. I started 5 seeds indoor and will be pre-sexing them before i even think about walking out to my spot. I plan on taking the best looking female and taking about 6 clones off her to stick out in mother nature. Maybe you should do the same.

7. i understand i wont necessarily have 50 females. could be more could be less. But according to probability i should have 25.

and i cant start them indoors as i am not able to grow indoors otherwise i wouldnt even be trying to grow outdoors.

dont know what "pre-sexing" is.

and i would like to have multiple strains

8. [quote name='"Hemp God"']

thatd be 5 females... not even worth the time imo.

go big or go home[/quote]

Then why are you even asking if your not going to take advice. Please make a journal of your grow, I'd love to see how 50 plants works out for someone who doesn't even know what soil to use.

9. #9 Hemp God, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    youll be able to read my journal on rollitup where they actually try to help you and not be negative dickheads

forgot why i stop using this site

but now i remember

fuck all of you i hope all your grows get busted

PEACE *****S

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

10. ha, woooow

11. Hemp god, you better do some more research. And I'm on riu too.. wouldnt mind seeing the advice you get over there too. Got a user name?

12. Lol so childish why does this guy even smoke weed?

13. Plant them in august and harvest in September to October? You're giving them a month to grow and flower...

14. haha this hemp god guy is way over his fucking head 50 plants ? u dont no even the basics of growing ? get out of here grasscity kicks ass

15. lol same kids gonna be in here or on rollitup in a couple weeks saying "need help guys can't keep seedling alive" lol Acting like 50 seeds will guarantee 25 plants, and the he will actully get a worthwhile crop after only giving a month and a bit to veg, grow and bud. then getting all butthurt when people tell him to get real. I love when people ask for advice and then lose there shit when people tell them they are doing it wrong. lol Can't handle being wrong :p

16. #16 washedmothafuka, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    [quote name='"Hemp God"']
    1) Once i plant my germinated seeds in a red cup, how long should I leave them in there before transferring to the ground ? and will i be abel to tell if there male or female before i move them ?

This right here shows you did not read any stickies or any journals.

2) Im planning on planting 50 seeds ( so ill have 25 female ) is this to much for a first timer ?

Well...if you read some stickies or journals you would know this is too much.

3) if i have 25 plants how man should I plant together ? I know not to plant em all in one spot.

Been answered millions of times. No correct answer. 5-10 per spot seems legit.

4) how bad do plants smell when flowering ? could you smell them from 100 yards away ?

Again...a question that's been answered a million times. You just too fucking lazy and want shit spoon fed to you like your a baby waiting for the choo choo train.

5) if i plant late august and harvest sept-oct how much yield should i expect per plant ?

Really? Then you break out a question as stupid as this? You can get a gram per plant, or 5 pounds per plant. You get it?

6) im planning on digging a big hole for each plant and filling it with store bought soil and planting them in that. good or bad idea ?

I thought you read stickies? This has all been answered.

7) if i do the above plan how big should each hole be ?

Omg...it depends on how big you want the plant and how much you can water...are you really this dull?

8) whats a good cheap soil than can be found at menardes/lows/home depot ?

This is the worst...the absolute worst question you've asked so far.

9) does liquid fence work well ?

No...

10 ) theres a creek with about 2-3 inches of moving water in it by my spot. it has more water in it usually. will this water be okay to feed my plants with ?

Why don't you pH it and find out? How the fuck are people on GC going to know if a random stream on India is good to use???

11) how much water does each plant need ? a gallon ? half gallon ?[/quote]

I didn't think it could get much worse...

This is why nobody wants to help you. You haven't done anything in terms of research and expect people to shove a dick of information down your throat. Yet the questions you ask have to be the most over asked and stupidest questions asked by a noob. You say you did research and read the stickies....but I beg to fcking differ as all of your questions are answered. You just need to find them...that's why we have a search function...and google.

Then people try to help you and you get all pissy because you don't hear what you want to. You set yourself up for this.

17. I don't understand why the majority of you posted in this thread. If you don't want to help just move on to the next thread.

Its about time we start helping people instead of talking down.

18. #18 grasshash, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    hempgod=dumb BUT I'm purchasing some seeds from attitude for outdoor use. i did some testing last year and I'm gonna get some jungle juice along with reserva primada og kush #18 and something else. I'm still new to this all but i did produce one successful plant last summer but i will need yalls help and ill be posting pictures. i live in wv so should i plant in may or june 1

Name calling is not allowed here-PF

19. #19 diamond kush, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    lol hemp gods a fucking troll...

These comments are not welcome here-PF

20. only reply I read.

appreciate the help man.

and it was a typo im planting in april not august

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.