[1st Grow]Barney's Farm Blue Cheese CFL Stealth Rubbermaid

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by drkcurrent, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Hey all, I thought I would share a grow that I just started. This is my first time growing as well.I am about 4 weeks in and things seem to be going well. I am planning on keeping her in veg for another 2 weeks or so before I flower. Pics and specs below(Sorry the camera sucks, Ill be using my SLR with her this week. Her name is Belle by the way.

Specs:
    Size: 3"tall 6"wide
    Soil: MG Organic Potting Mix with Blood Meal 12-0-0
    Fertilizer: Veg-none. Flower-Planning 15-30-15
    Light: 2x 6500k 42w CFL+ 2700k 42w CFL, 2x 2700k+ 1x 6500k for flower.
    Temperature: 62-78 normally. It was in the low 80's for the first 2 weeks
    Humidity: 40-70%. Normally around 60%
    Box: 24x16x34
    Pot: 10" clay pot.

I am not to happy with the rubbermaids. They are just kind of a pain to work with and maintain the plant. I have been looking into getting or making a small grow tent. Does anyone have any good experiences with one kind or another.

Attached Files:

2. I really like my rubbermaid grow box (once I got the temps under control). I like it so much, I'm building a 2nd one. Check out the link in my sig for pics.

Great looking plant btw!

3. I built a rubbermade about a year ago. I had really good result like the guy above said, once i delt with heat.

I had 20 mersh seeds in this box. It was 30gal size i think. 3 (23w) CFL 2700k, and 3 (15w) tube floros 2700k.

Looks good dude!

Attached Files:

4. Just took some fresh pictures today with a good camera. She is looking great I think.

I am thinking about switching here over to 12/12 soon. Do you guys think its a good time or should i veg her out for a couple more weeks?

Attached Files:

5. Hey dude she looks pretty, I'd veg her for as long as I could but I like them big. Im vaping some Barney's bluecheese right now, I can't tell you how good it is buts it like being back in Amsterdam!

Im running with a tent at the moment but Im chucking it away at the end of this run, mine is the DR120 tent. Other people on the city are also having problems with their tents from other brands. I'd build something solid for cheaper, that why Im shutting down to come back with a better setup.

Check out my journal, all I have left is Barney's bluecheese!

Peace