1st grow..bagseed, cfl...let me know what you think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by js000, Aug 13, 2008.

1. ok so i started this plant on July 21st so its 22 days old. i messed up at the beginning though and was doing 12/12 for 15 days and they lights were too far away so it was reaching. anyways i fixed the light cycle and lowered the lights as far as i could without burning it.

ive only got 88w of cfl on it so i know i need to get that up higher and ill get more growth but how does it look so far?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. good looking plant

3. Looking good Bubba, keep it up.

Just get a few more lights, relax, some flowering bloom growth fertilizer of some sort and take it easy.

4. nice even has side shoots as well good luck with it

5. ok sorry for the delay in updates. i fixed the lighting issue, i have 115w of cfl on it as of today. im trying to lst the plant as much as possible but im worried i might be doing it too much what do you think?

also its been exactly one month today, and it looks pretty small to me, im guessing thats because of the lighting issue.

and i transplanted it today to a 5g bucket.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

any feedback/suggestions appreciated

6. come on guys i know some of you have some suggestions

7. nothing really , it looks good for the amount of light your giving it. any nutrients? or your doing just soil?

looks good so far

8. yeah i put more lights on it yesterday so its at 115w of cfl right now. is there a wattage where growing maxes out? for example, this is an exaggeration, but if i were to add 500w of cfl would it even benefit it at all to have that much light? or does growing max out, at say, 400w?