[1st grow]Bag seed grow[1st grow]

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Pure Kush, Jun 17, 2011.

1. First of all thank you so MUCH for visiting my thread, I appreciate it! This is my first grow, and of course I am using bag seed as suggested by exp growers for 1st timers.

Some basic info:

Where:Outdoor.
    Country/Region:USA, South.
    Sun light period:Atlest 8 hours of direct sunlight (not including shade).

MORE information:
    No pics yet, nothing to snap shot!

I have 3 babies growing out at my partners house, and soon I will have a plant growing at mine.

I am using different soils at each site. At my partners house we are using natural compost/fertile soil from the woods.

At my house I am using:
    [​IMG]
    Mixed with
    [​IMG]

I know some people "Hate" miracle grow, but I think and so do others is because they have A: Not even tried it, and go with what others say. OR B:Have tried it but fert'd the fuck out of their plants, even when MG has nutes for plants up to 6 MONTHS!
    The seed I am planting in the MG soil is germin now, will update with pics asap!

Wish me luck, and please sub this thread!
    Visit here regulary!

-Pure Kush.

2. It will be interesting to see the difference between the Miracle Grow and the rich forest soil. I didn't have great luck with it myself, but that was my first grow and I did a lot of things wrong, so I can't say it was all the soil.

3. Yea thanks for your post, I am unable to get the forest soil where I am and I dont feel like paying shipping charges! I am not planning to give my babies nutes or anything unless I start having plant problems like not enough pottassium, etc. Because MG nutes plants up to 6 months! SO most people that use MG and mess up with it are giving their plants other nutes when MG has PLENTY and they end up burning their babies!

4. The one thing I might look into is something that has trace minerals because I think the miracle grow just covers the basic NPK. And I would still add a tbl sp of molasses to the water now and then throughout the grow because it feeds the micro organisms in the soil that feed your plants.

5. I will look into it, thanks for tip!