1st Grow - Auto SR

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mimd, Sep 23, 2012.

1. #1 Mimd, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    Hey, dudes! I have finally decided to start a grow journal for memory purposes. Here are the deets:

I chose an auto because it seemed like something I couldn't fuck up as bad - so we have Nirvana Auto Short Rider in a 2 gallon smart pot (think that's what it's called), FFOF soil, FF trio, a 125 watt CFL, 6 inch crapola fan - all contained in a super sweet extra closet. Next grow I will paint the inside of the closet white - this grow was kind of an obsessive impulse after doing some research and reading your wonderful grow journals :) so, as my little SR is growing, I am too!

My seed popped on 09/10 and sprouted on 9/11. I have been reading some other journals and comparing my plants size and she seems a little smaller, but I'm pretty sure she is healthy. I guess she is 11-12 days oldish. Started to smell wonderful the day before yesterday :D. I gave her the tiniest bit of grow big last night (from what I have read, autos don't like nutes this early....also the FFOF should take care of that need for the 1st 3 weeks, but fuck it, I'm a rebel) anyway, she loved it and grew a crap load overnight yay!

And finally, some pics of my plant, her home, and the extra security:

-M

Attached Files:

2. 13 days old

Attached Files:

3. Are these preflowers or am I imagining things? If they are...I AM SO PUMPED!!!

How exciting is this first grow!?! AHHHHHH!!!

Attached Files:

4. Day 16...btw I have a plant that is about a week behind as well.

Attached Files:

5. Oh! I ordered a shelving kit so I could have adjustable shelves in the closet. I figured it would be easier than moving the lights and less ghetto than the laundry basket on top of a paint can on top of a box on top of a mini chest that I have going on now...thoughts?

6. 3 weeks and 2 weeks. Growth has been slow. Had a heat issue - moved the lights and it seemed to help.

Attached Files:

7. 25 days! Also germed a narcotic kush last night - popped this morning!

image-2438097115.jpg

Starting to see calyxes

Attached Files:

8. Grow looks nice I also just recently started my first grow but it's hydro how old are yours now?

9. A little over 3 weeks!

10. And nice avatar ;) got the same shirt from attitude

11. [quote name='"Mimd"']And nice avatar ;) got the same shirt from attitude[/quote]

I know lol it's nice and that's 3 weeks in total at that time mine where puny little things but here's what they looked like 2wks ago

Attached Files:

12. Okay, made a few adjustments to the closet. Husband let me borrow the drill - put a shelf in :D

I know the plants are not as close to the light as they should be, but I had heat issues. I have another 125 cfl on the way and have a hanging socket so I'm going to hang that vertically.

image-2651315656.jpg

Little blurry but I don't feel like walking back upstairs haha.

Attached Files:

13. So...I'm getting another light...I figured why not start a new seed? Started a narcotic kush...I thought I killed the seed for whatever reason and was pissed...started another one. Now the "dead" one is alive and the other should be sprouting soon. 2 plants, one pot, big problem. I'm out of pots! I don't wanna kill one :(

14. 1 month

Attached Files:

15. Big girl is looking great! Also pic of my less than week old narcotic kush auto.

Attached Files:

16. Short rider, narcotic kush, and purple cheese

Attached Files:

17. SR couple more weeks left

Attached Files: