1St Grow 2 Weeks Into Flower. Picture Journal Early Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Liberty_Minded, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Royal Queen Critical looking like a traditional big bud.

Seed sprouted on 4th of July.

2 weeks into 12/12... thoughts?

1/3 FFOF 2/3 Roots soil/bhuddah grow/soul synthetic grow/ soul N and roots uprising grow for VEG, roots uprising foundation for entire grow and bhuddah bloom, soul bloom, and beastie buds for flower.
    I use earth juice catalyst for Ph Down but also use Great White Shark Hawaii blend.

During VEG I foliar fed with sea kelp once per week but stopped since flowers started to show.

Using a 400 HPS and cfl 6500k side lighting. Average temp 80f Average RH 45%-55%. Study area with open fresh air, no tents. Closet at night to help with light leaks. 

All feedback and advice very welcome. This is my first grow but I have been exposed to it for quite some time and have read countless hours of info on here and elsewhere.

Mahalo

VEG
    [​IMG]
    VEG2
    [​IMG]

2 WEEKS INTO 12/12
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you pros tell me this is a winner, I did manage to get 2 small clones rooted. I will be bushing them out in 18/6 for the entire length of this cycle.

2. @[member="snoopdog6502"] opinion? Now that I finally have something to show. lol I pulled that male plant from before.

3. Not a bad start at all. I'll sit back and watch.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. @[member="Emma & Dave"]  Mahalo!

5. are all the pictures of the same plant? Through the various stages of growth?

6. Same plant. First 2 shots are 2 weeks ago just at time of switching to 12/12 and the rest are of last night and this morning.

7. Thats a loooot of stretch. But its not necessarily bad. :) she's beautiful. Looks to be a 60-70% indica dominant to me.

What size is that pouch/smart pot?

8. it's barely stretching at all now... just the bud sites seem to be getting longer but at a much slower pace.

Will those top little poof balls fill up the stem into a big top nugget? Or should I expect to see most of the stem the entire grow?

I'm finishing a 5 day dry-out right now after a good flush... will be giving her full strength beastie buds Monday morning. Hopefully that'll help.

Thanks!

9. It's supposed to be a 6 week flowering time but I just assume that it may take a week or 2 more.

10. 4 Weeks in... starting to build trichs and filling out nicely.

[​IMG]