1st ever grow. Superskunk clones in tent. Help needed!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Chronicwizard, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Plants are looking good today. The runts are not runts anymore and look really healthy :hello:

it's getting a bit smelly in the tent and they're not even flowering yet!! No more signs of bugs as yet so fingers crossed that my chemical warfare did the job! it hasn't affected the plants so it's happy days!

9 more days of vegging and I'm putting these babies to flower!

Pics to follow...

2. Hey bud, nice grow. I will be watching.

3. Cheers dude! It's been an experience so far haha!

It's my first time but I planned out my set up and method with great care! I think that has helped combat my inexperience!

hopefully i will get some sweet buds :smoking: :hello:

4. Yeah you will.
    And you are doing very well for your first grow.

5. What do you mean light stress? too much light or not enough? or light leaks during dark phase?

6. No, I meant to say "lite stress" like a little bit of stress. (whatever it may be)

I hope I cleared that up t33to. I'll try to find your thread and take a look.

7. Wassup!
    More pics here for those interested. Just taken now....

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      14.2 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      14.3 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
  8. 7 more days of veg and these little beauties are going 12/12.

I hope I get at least 3 Oz per plant :smoke:

9. if you want 3 oz let it veg a little longer.

10. hey8 lookin very good , m8 ......after looking at your 'superskunk ' plants i dont think the plants im growing can be superskunk , i know mine are 15 yr old seeds but they look COMPLETELY different to yours , your plants have spiky thin leaves mine are smooth and fat ....oh well i guess im growing a heavy indica .

11. Yeah well I hope they bring you a good smoke whatever they are. I know these are supers because hey're clones. Update your thread with some pics if you can dude.

12. sorry if you already said this - what are you flowering under?

13. Hi peeps :wave:

Not updated for a while. This is the weekend I was gonna go 12/12 and start flowering these babies but I'm thinking about leaving it another week. The smaller plants are catching up now and they're almost the same size. I wanna get a good harvest though so hopefully a little more veg time will help! I'll get some pics up later!

I'm flowering with a 600w metal halide 'sunmaster'. Should do the trick nicely!

Keep watching...

14. i dont think youll reach your goal with MH unless you let them get allot taller. imo..:cool:
    600 is allot but mh not really what they prefer,,,

15. yeah I agree with budslinger

mh doesnt do well at all in flower at all

let them go a bit more (or get an HPS)

gl

16. Hi GC! First my apologies to anybody that has been following my grow. My comp bust on me and ive not been able to update for a while! Anyway, im 2 weeks into flower and boy are they lookin good! I've attatched a pic of one for all to see. I'll get some more pics up over the next few days. Oh and by the way i'm using hps to flower not mh. My mistake! Peace all and happy tokin!

Attached Files:

17. that doesnt look like indica to me.... but hey ive been wrong before....
    might be a little longer flower phase then you thought brother... make sure you have a micro scope...looking good though:cool:

18. I'm growing ss right now as well. His plants look nothing like mine either. I'm putting in a pic of mine for comparison. Definately different.

Attached Files:

19. From what guys are sayin and lookin at that pic it sounds like they aren't supers in which case i'll be pissed off. Can anybody give me any idea of what they could be? And if anybody could explain the difference between sativa and indica that would be useful. I've just found pics of supers that look like mine.... Intesesting.

20. Would that happen to be a HomeBox? :smoke: