1st CFL Closet Grow - 2 Plants - Bagseed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kokko, Sep 28, 2010.

1. #1 Kokko, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    Im growing some good mids. I put my germinated seeds in the potting mix about 2 days ago and they havn't popped up yet. But I have everything all set up for them to veg.

Medium:
    I bought some Miracle-Gro Potting Mix with time released fertilizer for 3 months.

[​IMG]

Lights:
    I have 4 26W 6500K CFLs above the 2 plants and another 26W 6500K CFL in the reflector.

[​IMG]

Ventilation:
    I have a big box fan blowing on the plants into the box at all times. Air pushed out from the top so I think it works pretty well. My hand doesnt get hot either.

[​IMG]

Fertilizer:
    I bought Miracle-Gro All Purpose Fertilizer [15-30-15]
    I know all of you are going to freak out about Miracle-Gro, but don't. I am going to use it.

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I water the seeds with some mist once a day a little bit. When they sprout I will give them a spoon full or two. I wont start on nutes for a while because the mix already has some.

When the plants get bigger I plan on taking them out of the box and just on the floor where they are right now. I can put some foil around them and hang the lights from above and they will have more room to grow.

As of smell, I havnt thought that far yet. I have used dryer sheets in the past and they have worked, also keep my window open or cracked.

I also have marijuana Buds for Less: Grow 8 Oz. of Bud for Less Than $100, and marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible to help me out on the way.

2. [​IMG]

I watered it a little. I have it going for 18/6 right now.

3. DAY 2:

[​IMG]

I came home today to find that my cord was unplugged. So they went without light for up to 6 hours. Im not sure why my plant looks like this, maybe because the light was off? Anyway, I watered it some today.