Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1st Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokingOwl, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hello Blades! So yesterday was my B-Day and my bro promised me he is getting me a bong. I have never smoked out of a bong but I'm pretty sure I know how to use one. I just have a few questions.

Do you guys perfer snaps or bowls and why? Also, any info you would like to pass down would be awesome. Thanks everyone and toke on.

2. I like snaps more because it wastes less weed, but i feel like a pussy because my bowl's huge and a snap just covers the bottom layer. So i usually pack full bowls, and depending on how I feel, either try and take it all on one hit or just corner it and take my time.
    Never cough/blow into the bong, it will get people irritated. Milk it up with about 80% smoke, then pull the slide out and clear it.

Just my two cents :bongin:

3. snaps for smoking alone. bowls for smoking with friends.

4. I use a bowl whenever I use my bong. Makes it easier when I know i can just do a small bowl instead of loading it over and over again. I guess some of the best advice I can give you if you've never used a bowl before is to corner it!

5. [quote name='"sedition"']I use a bowl whenever I use my bong. I guess some of the best advice I can give you if you've never used a bowl before is to corner it![/quote]

I do have a nice pipe me and my bro share. I corner all my bowls.