1st Bong!! I Call it THUNDERHORSE

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by weightsman, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Hellz yea man haha

2. Well, okay...

3. hahahaha YES

4. so i was right, it is a steamroller, SWEET how much was it?

5. $120 bucks at my head shop in Medford

6. good bong man and decent price, it looks great and that spot your smoking in looks extremely chillin, good bong ide try to sell it for more and save up after i smoke with that for a while, but hey thats me xD .

7. nice piece, quick question for you guys out there, Noob here, I am now learning about hash bricks, they are pot bricks with a large amount of thc, but I now see oils, and keif, please explain what that is? Also, whats the best way to get super high, hows its prepared or consumed, I hear a vape is the best way to consume it, can you pack a hash brick into a bowl??? Thanks

8. yeah you can you place the actual BUD first real deep inside your bowl, then you pack the oil ontop of the bud but very little of it on the center, then you get a little bit of hash on the side of your bowl next to the oil and burn the middle then all around the bowl till the oil melts and your gonna taste the smooth icing on that perfect tasteful hit

9. Thunderfuck

10. Dethklok much?

11. Disguting good or disgusting bad?

12. Nice piece dude, I love hurricane-style bongs. My friend just found his at the bottom of a lake, he dropped it canoeing drunk a couple months ago when it was way too cold to go get it.

13. Still haven't seen the bottom...