1st Bong!! I Call it THUNDERHORSE

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by weightsman, Aug 14, 2010.

1. #1 weightsman, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2010
  2. is it a bong or steamroller?

3. sick tube man can we see a milk shot???

4. The picture is to 'disguised'.

5. uploading video of hit now

6. Now that's more like it.

7. I wanna see how this thing hits, how much was it?

8. Yes I wanna see a milk shot too :smoke:

9. dude what the hell you were uploading the video at 9:14 its almost midnight now wheres the vid

10. This.

11. is there a stem in that it doesn't look like it andit doesn't look like a stemless

12. They have a tube at our local headshop like that. I've always wanted to see it in action.

13. yea i think its a steamroller, sux no vid...hopefully its cuz he is stoned :D

14. I guess the vid aint woking for.me I can't see it

15. its a bong you can see the downstem

16. I thought it was a steamroller at first as well but if you look REALLY close you can see a downstem. Nice bong man :bongin:

17. sorry guys i was on another planet for a few hours, upload is 50 percent done, keep in mind its like hit number 18 and im starting to lost momentum and sanity

18. 18 hits in two days is what I did back in kindergarten.

No excuses.

19. Wellll I took the video right after i took the picture, i began to upload and saw that it was gonna take like an hour to upload so i said fcuk that Im gonna play some more call of duty and go buy 2 bags of powdered donuts and then pass out for a while watching Fast times at ridgemont high, then i decided to upload the vdieo while i was watching the movie

20. Thunderhorse??? DETHKLOK!!!! Anybody heard of this?