1st batch!

Discussion in 'General' started by yetibear, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Ok I made my 1st batch of bubble hash[​IMG] used a 5 bag system, 25, 75, 120, 160 and 220! I screened my "produce" 2 times.

The pic below shows the results from both strainings, starting at the bottom of the plate (6:00-12:00) is the results of the 1st screening, the stuff at 6:00 is the 1st bags results, I think this stuff is more like marijuana then hash, but I like it!

Just left and above that is the results from the final bag (25) the stuff at the top (11:00 and 12:00) were the results from the bags in between, the stuff at 1:00 and about 4:00 is from the 2nd batch!

Now here's my 1st question, at 1st each bag was getting lighter in color as I pulled them out but the the last bag (the 25) was more of a dark green/brownish color! is this normal? isn't it supposed to turn more blond with each finer bag?

also how much water do you want to drain from the final product? do you want to leave some moister, or get it as dry as possible? and last how long do you dry it before smoking and storing? thanks all[​IMG]

Attached Files: