1r0n1ungs Grow Diary [Pix!]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by 1r0n1ungs, Apr 27, 2006.

1. did i read that you're going to let a hermi grow with the other ladies? If so, please please move the hermi somewheres else, you dont want to let that hermi pollinate all your perfect ladies..if you dont have anywhere for it..just destroy it like you did the male..

and yea, i think everybody knows males don't produce anything useful but seeds..:smoking:

good luck

2. I'm not supposed to be smoking but don't tell my P.O. that.... I'm a female and I got a male officer.... so I can use other peoples urine without them knowing. However, the last test I drank a gallon of water before and actually peed myself (my pee was more clear than water itself) and passed in front of a female PO. :-\ for the first two months I actually didnt smoke tho and was growing. But I would still keep growing if I couldn't smoke I grow other things too besides MJ. When I get all my legal shit taken care of I am going back to school for horticulture and going to start a organic greenhouse biz.

3. Here's the first pictures in like a month. Flowering! I think they're looking beautiful, What do you guys think?

I gave them their FIRST dose of nutrients yesterday. Some SuperThrive, they seem to be doing pretty well. My clones arent doint so hot, but they dont have any roots so im just gonna have to see for them.

Questions/Comments/Concerns!?

For my 2nd grow this is comming along beautifuly!

Attached Files:

4. Wow they look so amazing! Ive never seen anything like it!......XoXo me

5. indeed those buds look very nice

6. We're gonna have to figure out a handicapping system for our un-official bud contest considering I only have a 250 and you have a 400 watter, your buds are looking fat! What day of flowering are you on by the way?

7. Day 29. Lets not get too complicated with it. We'll figure it out once we have dry weight and everything. We'll figure it out then :smoking: heh heh heh

8. hey those are sexy ass plants! how did you do it?

9. Only with your help ;-)

GOT OUR SEEDS YESTERDAY!
    Northern Lights X Big Bud
    and
    ICE!

Im leaving right now to go Germinate. Wish me luck with Grow #3

10. I'm jealous now that you're getting ready to start some nice strains such as those two. Where'd you get your seeds from? If I ever got some I think I'd go with the Hashberry or the DP X Skunk that Mr. Postman is growing, it looks like candy. Keep everything green....:smoking:

11. I ordered from Seedboutique.com I got them about a week and a half after I ordered them. Great service, Quality looking seeds. I also got a free 10 pack of South African x Skun #1 that I will be growing. Im going with them for the rest of my grows!

Update: Got them all Germinating in three seperate pods for each of the three different strains. I hope the free strain will be good, im gonna do some research on it in the Cannabible and on the internet tonight. Ill get some pictures as soon as I get some sprouts!

12. Man, you're gonna have one yummy ass garden in a couple of months. My roommate and I are on the fence about ordering seeds online. Basically, we're both sketched about the order getting intercepted. I know we pretty much have nothing to worry about, but it's that one little nagging voice in my head that says no, know what i mean? How'd you go about paying for the seeds by the way, if you don't mind me asking?

13. what strain is that?

14. The plants im growing now are from different bags. Ive got like 4 diff kinds of plants. Sativa, Indica, Sativa-Indica mix, all over. Im going to cure seperately and store seperately to have my own little cannbis-cup :p

Also, seedboutique.com is good place to order seeds. I got my Northern Lights X Big Bud and Ice strains from there. I got a free 10-pack of South African X Skunk #1 for free. The Ice strain looks like tis gonna be a HUGE growing strain.

Germination Rates: After 24 Hours:
    Northern Lights x Big Bud - 10/10
    Ice - 10/10
    South African x Skunk #1 - 4/10

Based on these results I think the Ice (because it had HUGE sprouts) its gonna be the biggest growing strain. I dont think my freebie strain is going to do too well, 4/10 germination after 24 hours isnt too hot.

im about to go check the germination at the spot again and plant the rest of the germinated seeds.

One 400w HPS is defiently not enough for 30 plants so im going to do some testing of LST, Scrog, among other things. Different Fertilizers on different plants, different soil. As far as I can tell spending 30 dollars for 30 seeds of a decent strain is a good start to some scientific experiments. Wish me luck :) I'll also make a new thread on this board after i finish drying/curing my current grow.

15. the seedboutiques free strain packs arent too great, i got indoor mix (one i would have picked out anyway) i tried to germ two and got none. my PPP (pure power plant) strain that i ordered only 4 germinated out of 10!!! im def ordering from dr chronic next time and will probably go with another strain..... im thinkin hashberry....

16. I got 18/23 to take to the soil and sprout.
    9/10 for the Ice
    1/4 for the South African Skunk
    and 8/10 for the Northern Lights x Big Bud

Got them under my cfl grow box untill im done flowering my current grow. I can tell im getting close, im getting some super sexy crystals on my plants!

17. so I definetly fucked up hardcore. The hermie I had wasnt far away enough from my females and it polinated them all :( SEED BUD :( But the good news is I have 20 healthy plants. 10 Northern Lights crossed with Big Bud and 10 Ice from Gypsy Nirvana seeds. So Hopefully Ill get it right next time.

I had my hermie outside my closet where I was growing and the closet want air tight and I had a fan blowing right on the hermie while it was drying/curing and the pollen entered my grow closet :( :( :( So im gonna try and de-seed the plants as best as I can and maybe sell the seeds :)

So I think im going to bring this grow journal to a close. I might drop an update on the dry weight of the bud with seeds taken out but besides that theres not much to do :( I can see the seeds coming out of the female parts of the plants. My hopes lie with my NL and ICE seeds and hopefully I'll do it rihgt this time without bagseed and with some good strains.

Im going to get some Mylar, another 400w HPS, possibly a 1000w HPS, some Hurricane Blowers to keep the temp down, a Digital PH meter, better soil(which I already have) Better fertilizers(not miracle grow), stricter light schedules, not bagseed, better strains of seeds (which I already have, NL X Big Bud, ICE) and all around just a better knowledge of watering schedules, feeding schedules. My first REAL grow really helped me out, I tried LST that didnt work cuz I didnt keep doing the tie downs. Reading here and looking at other peoples journals really helps with knowledge and what to do. I really appreciate all the comments and tips that everyone dropped by on my journal. This was really my first hardcore grow. My first one was in a plastic tub with Spot Gro Incandescants. Then I upgraded to CFL's then I upgraded to a 400W HPS. Now Ive got a seedling starter box which has made my 20 seedlings absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Maybe I can get the males out early and kill the hermies (hopefully I wont get any from online-bought seeds)

Lol im all coked out so thats why im typing alot. Im really bummed about my seeded bud so yeah. Im thinking of what more I can type in a long ass message, but I think thats it. A Sad close to this journal. Any PM's or messages would help me out :) Thanks guys, Its been a great 3 months. Next journal comin up soon cuz my seeds are already 3 inches tall!

Thanks for bein around guys!

18. Damn dude, that really sucks about that bastard raping your ladies, but it sounds like you've got the next grow pretty well figured. I'm sure this next one will go twice as good so I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do.