1lb bulk poppy seeds Mmmmmm

Discussion in 'General' started by Seeds&Stems?, Dec 21, 2005.

1. I don't know if you guys have heard of this, but for those who love the itchies its a legal and quik way to nod.

I went to the local warehouse discount store (i've had mixed results with the kroger brand that comes in little tins so...) and purchased a a pound for about 5 dollars. I put them all in a 2 litre bottle with some oj and shook for about 10 minutes.

Strain out the seeds and drink the liquid. I find it takes about 1/2 hour to kick in and the effects are similar to 20mgs of hydrocodone. You can also do a second or third wash with the seeds with dimminishing returns to up your high.

If you are inexperianced with opiates you might want to start with less than a pound. Also I have read reports on other sites of people doing way to much and ODing, but this could be a myth.

I know its kinda ghetto, but sometimes you just can't find a hookup for pharms or don't feel like paying 3 bucks a pill.

Enjoy.

2. morning glorys if your looking to trip(mildy i might add)

ima try some poppys one day

3. we ordered 3000 mg seeds from herb** sha*** and we're gonna do the zippo fluid and everclear extration for new years. We also got 3grams of 10x salvia.

hahahah last night a did a couple big hits from the salvia and I swear I was in another world. There were these beings there and they were like "don't go back...you belong here!" when I started to come to i was mumbling something about wanting to stay.
    it felt like an hour but only lasted like 5 minutes. lolz.

4. about how long do the effects of this last because im looking for something along those lines to start doing, any other tips would be very helpful

5. the buzz isnt very intense but it seems to last like 5-6 hours with a nice gentle comedown. Redosing halfway through helps if you wanna keep it going.

I do this before work and if I can make it home for break I do another wash. This can usually get me through a 10 hour day.

it worth noting that the potency of the poppy seeds very greatly. some doses I get are strong, like almost make me wanna hurl, then another batch feels like a couple vicodin. The bulk bags are batter than store bought spice box types, of which potency varies a lot more.

Its a good starter into the world of opiates. A dude from another board was a skaghead and he said poppies would get him through some jonesin times.