Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1g to use at a concert tonight- how to spread the doses?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xenith, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 chubba, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010

thats why you eat it an hour before you go that way your already high when you get there

or when your in your car and that way the high just starts kicking in as you are waiting around in boring lines and all to get in.... thats what i do any time i wanna go somewere for a while n be high like when i go to Basketball games i eat a one right before i leave the house and normally about the- time im walkin into the stadium its like BAM!!! and then im high pretty much the next 8-12 hours

2. roll up like 2 or 3 joints, smoke them through out the night, imo, sounds like u just need more bud

3. but then you're there waiting for the band to play and your high wears off ;)

Joints are the way to go!

4. #24 chubba, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010

did you not read the whole post?

edit: dont get me wrong joints are great and all but your at a concert you only got 1 gram you spark a joint people are going to want to hit it = less weed for you or you dont pass then someone gets mad and snitches... or what if it runs or doesnt smoke good? guess your screwed i mean if i want to be high for a good long while and dont want to worry about anything going wrong....edibles ftw!!!!

5. It doesn't take an amount of weed to be a seasoned toker. Hell, I've had pounds sitting in my closet and I am barely becoming seasoned.

The fact that you have a gram; and are asking how to spread it out is a very unimportant question when most people in this part of the forum probably have a half ounce to pounds to plants in their house. Most people here would put a gram in 1 joint/bowl/vape bowl, so the question becomes pointless. That's why in Apprentice Tokers you would find better answers because people over their are beginners like you.

But either way, I would pack two bowls in the bong, and two bowls in the vape, or buy more weed at the concert (or some L).

6. vape ftw
    use the launch box!
    :D:D

7. I would say the launch box, that thing is built for stealth plus it's efficient as hell.

8. So 2 parts semantics, 1 part disinterest in the ideas of others is all it takes to become Seasoned. Sweet, I'll get right on that.

To those who can see beyond my apparently indecipherable terminology and actually responded, thanks.

BTW jays aren't really an option... it's a pretty legit venue I'm not gonna get away with that shit. I'm thinking 1x bong bowl and 3x vape trenches at this point.

9. #29 TGIF, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    -----

10. yeah i'll sign for this package

- Volcano South

11. if you had a lot of weed, i would say roll either some j's or l's but face it, you only have one gram..Bring the magic flight and some extra batteries..When people see you hitting that they are going to want to hit it too and you will prolly get smoked up

12. id go with joints if i were you. easiest to get rid of in case you get pulled over on the way to or from the show (or if you get busted at the show). no need to have a bong or bowl or vaporizer in the car for the police to find.

13. this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.