Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1g qwiso run lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pogmoney, Feb 14, 2014.

1. #1 Pogmoney, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Decided to just make some qwiso out of a gram because I'm well stocked atm and not too practiced in this craft yet. It came out pretty good, just cut a lil piece off n form it into a disk to top bowls! (Has plant matter on it because I put it in a bottle with a tiny bit o shake in it)

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

Attached Files:

2. Looks a little dark but will get you high af !

3. Too dark and full of chlorophyl...I hope you really purged that well. Don't want to bust your balls but I would not smoke that...

4. #4 Pogmoney, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Meh, it sat drying overnight and I only used maybe 40ml of 91% iso and double filtered it with unbleached coffee filters onto a pyrex dish. Only agitated it for around 30 sec, so I dunno what I did. Sorry it looks so shitty. o_O When it was in disk form it was amber.

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

5. yea looks dark to me but im not really an expert. lets see what others say?

have you toked any of it yet?

6. Yeah smoked it a few times. After drying it had no iso smell just a unique sweet smell. When lit it bubbles almost instantly. It doesn't have any unnatural flavor either.

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

7. When I make qwiso it looks like this as well but without the plant matter. Mine smells sweet too and it bubbles when I smoke it, tastes strongly like sweet weed pretty much. It's a very pleasent smoke.

8. Agreed on all accounts. It is a strong smoke, but very pleasant. My gf was ravin' about how stoned she was...and we smoke buds every day o_O

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

9. Just cause the oil is dark doesn't mean its under purged (to the guy who said he wouldn't smoke that)

Your color is dark probably because you did not freeze the bud or the jar, or the isopropyl alcohol before you did the extraction, freezing everything for at least 12 hours prior to extraction is key for color on ISO runs. Also very little agitation as you said, Do a double filter, one strainer with larger holes to catch a majority of the plant material, then a second strainer with the coffee filter in it, to filter out the smaller plant material, that way the ISO is only in contact with a majority of the plant material for a short period of time. If you freeze everything prior you should be able to get away with a 50-60 second wash and still get a nice color. Try it again with an eight of nugs and post back with the results!

10. I mostly certainly will!

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

11. He only used iso, so the longer he waits the less risk of it still being in the product. I doubt it is right now anyways

12. From that gram, how much do you think you got in return?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. .3-.4? Didn't weigh it unfortunately

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

14. Did I do better this time? Lol only a lil piece of it

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

Attached Files:

Are you pulling my string? That looks like some purged BHO, NOT qwiso.

I've done qwiso before, turned out sort of similar to your, obviously without any specs of green. Took a good two weeks before I even bothered trying it as a couple days after it was made it still had a slight "wet" feeling. Also slightly double-boiled it after it was made. Still needed a good 2+ weeks. Turned out AMAZING considering it was qwiso and NOT bubble or bho.

16. Definately qwiso man lol. I just did what charlie recommended and froze the alch and buds 12 hrs before extraction. This stuff sat for about 20 hrs before I scrapped it. Its very malleable and sweet smelling. I think there's still room for improvement, but I'm satisfied for now ^_^

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

17. #17 Guest, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014

I still have a hard time believing that…. did you vac-purge it? I mean how is it so clear and golden…with qwiso?

Did you follow any tutorial or guide?

18. #18 Pogmoney, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    I've read aloooot of different guides. The color comes from the freezing/straining process and also how much/how long you agitate the iso before you strain the plant matter out. These steps remove a lot of the chlorophyll and you just let it evaporate on its own ^_^

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

19. Looks like some good qwiso to me, that's what my maui qwiso looks like right now. Fuck all these people saying it doesn't look good, or it looks like something else. Mine looks just like that and people wouldnt stop telling me it looked impure lol. Ive never had any solvent in any of my qwiso because it 100% evaporates. Tastes just like hash.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. And when you ball it up it gets darker, not black, but amber. And when you flatten it out, its totally transparent. You see dark shit in the pic because its on the parchment

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app