Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1g left, what to do? FIRECRACKER HELP

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by korienfan, Mar 7, 2014.

1. I was thinking about firecrackers. I do not have a lot of ingredients to make other stuff so if you can suggest other SIMPLE edibles that are better than firecrackers, please let me know.

Also, is this how you make firecrackers? IVE READ TUTORIALS, they just all seem a little different.

1) mix organic pb with some olive oil
    2) spread on cracker
    3) sprinkle grinded up weed (how much per firecracker? i was thinking .5 each so i can make 2. (FIRST TIME WITH EDIBLES)
    4) wrap in tinfoil very tightly
    5) put in oven 320 degrees for ~25 mins

anything im missing or doing wrong? please let me know. 

I was literally about to post the exact same question with the exact steps you posted. It is my first time as well. Hopefully someone can answer as I have 1g laying around as well.

3. #3 SkinnyHD, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014

This is the best method ive found

1) Mix real butter with organic pb or nutella
    2) spread over cracker
    3) sprinkle grinded weed over and mix in really good with a toothpick,
    so the bud is really mixed with the pb/nutella
    4) tin foil wrappin
    5) put in the oven for 280 degrees at 25-28 mins. Less risk of ruining it better to keep it at low temp for longer

4. Sounds good, but how much bud to we mix? This is our first time for korien and I

5. You should know that firecrackers (and edibles in general) can be tricky and for your first time making them, they might not even work. 

If it were me, I wouldn't do it with my last gram, I'd wait until I had a gram to spare just in case. 

If you do decide to do it, you may want to use an oven thermometer. My oven runs 50 degrees hot, and if I wasn't aware of that, I'd probably ruin and burn firecrackers to a crisp. :p 

6. You have all the steps correct, last step I also put it in the oven 320 to 325 degrees but for 23 minutes. Same shit I guess but yea you should be good to bake.

7. if you have some dank .5 will be just enough. I would say my tolerance isn't that high because a .5 puts me on my ass.

8. .5 to a gram depending on tolerance. Split the g and make 2 crackers if U dont feel it off one eat another

9. For tolerance, i'll say that it takes me about 3/4 joint smoking to get high, so to be safe i will use about .5

update:

just cooked one

i used a saltine cracker (its all i had) with a decent amount of nutella on both sides, grinded up almost .5 and shared between both crackers and mixed it. wrapped it airtight and cooked at 320F for 22 minutes, now I am going to let it sit for an hour

11. Lol decarbing is a MUST

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Can someone explain decarbing?

13. Ok so I plan on making some of these for a long road trip coming ahead. My only problem is I don't have access to an oven. But I do have reptiles and they require a very hot heat source which is a heat bulb above their terrarium. I tested the temp and it went up and down from around 175-250 degrees so could i put the fire crackers with the herb inside and all natural peanut butter under the heat lamp for I dunno how long and keep the fire cracker in tin foil would it work and how long should I keep it under there. And how bad would it smell?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Wrap the weed in tinfoil to downplay the smell.  Yes it will smell but not like a smoke smell.  You could fry some bacon or mic some popcorn to overcome the smell.  I don't know if it will work for you but thats how you rid the smell ;)

15. Would if I like wrapped the hell out of this thing with the tin foil? I do have around 3 days so if this doesn't work I'll just let it sit for 3 days if anything. But I'm really hoping it won't smell because I can have absolutely no smell dude.

16. If you make a firecracker that works, please let me know. I messed up and ended up wasting a .4 because it wasn't cooked properly.

17. Its gonna smell like weed, sorry man.  But not the normal smoked weed that people are used to.  But if I came into your house the first thing I would pick up is a weed smell cause I know the smell.

18. Damn that sucks. Well I guess I can leave it in the all natural peanut butter for a couple days. Will it work I've heard mixed things on the waiting method do you think it'll work?

19. I've done it countless times and its worked everytime...i don't actually make the crackers anymore, i just cook it with peanut butter and eat it that way, not a fan of crackers, alos in my experiences anything less than a gram is a waste of time (tolerance differs from person to person)

But i decarb the weed at 220F for 30 minutes
    Mix in with the peanut butter (i use Peter Pan Creamy, it has the highest fat content i've found at 17gs, most other brands are 14gs to 16gs) and i will put about a teaspoon of veg. oil or coconut oil in with it

Cook that mixture at 350 for 25 minutes, let cool and eat it however i want, make a sandwich or just eat the bowl of peanut butter

Also i cook with this lil ceramic bowl, i decarb the weed in it and cook the mixture in it

20. People that have smelled me cooking it never smelled anything other than cooking peanut butter...now decarbing the weed will reek your house up though