19 year old virgin, no girlfriends... help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Torontoh, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Being an asshole does work. It'll get you laid. But you'll start to realize its not attracting the type of girls you want to be with long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    I think nice guys just need to find nice girls. Those other girls just aren't our type.  

• Like Like x 5
  3. You hate yourself it sounds like?

You asked what's wrong with me after telling us you have no confidence at all, even though people tell you the opposite of what you believe.

This generation of females has no self respect whatsoever and are proud of existing to please men, with no other purpose.

Just read the forums and you'll see girls come on here and be like, "I have no self worth other than satisfying male appetites, what's wrong with being a slutty human urinal?"

This is a daily occurance here but guys seem to love it since most feminists idea of "freedom" is to hate men while emulating them in the worst ways. Perhaps you're from a household where your mother respects herself enough that it's instilled in you to have respect. Perhaps your looking to bag someone who isn't a walking sperm bank. If I was from your generation id be mind fucked too.

If you don't want it to be for nothing then don't try to lose it fast. Wait for a piece of ass with a bit of class.

Why the rush to be the same as veryone else?

• Like Like x 8
  4. TL DR.

But buy a hooker for fucks sake

• Like Like x 1
  5. looks don't matter much with girls, stop thinking of this "i think i'm ugly" b.s. It's all about confidence. I have found that alcohol + party is a really good way to get laid. But if your goal is not getting laid but getting a girlfriend, you just have to learn to not give a f***. The only thing holding you back is your fear of rejection. A confident guy (typically assholes btw) is a guy who just comes at a girl and is really straightforward about it. And girls will almost always fall for it.

6. Respectfully disagree. Being funny is much better than being an ass. But being an ass is easier so guys will just do this instead.

7. See the thing about myself is that I am confident and I am happy with myself. I like the way I dress and my style and I think I'm pretty damn cool person. I'm actually pretty cocky and kinda arrogant. I've been told I have a nice body and seem to attract all the young girls.

My problem is just that I don't meet any girls. And I'm really picky about the kinda girl I would want to meet/date.

Although the biggest thing here is that I wasn't like what I described above up until like last year. I just recently changed from a depressive negative person to a cool awesome person now. So I guess I just haven't put myself out there enough.

And on top of being a virigin the most I've done is kiss/cuddle only one girl.

but whatever fuck it.

8. #28 rain dancer, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    I wouldn't believe being an asshole works either, but my brother proved me wrong. He treated every girl he ever had like dirt. Other women saw it and always wondered what was so great about him that the girls would endure being shitted on to be with him, so it makes the other girls want him more. Its sickening to witness, especially when they have no self esteem to the point he snaps his fingers and they react like a trained lap dog. I began to watch his pattern of mistreatment and learned that the process is constant putdowns, and the girls become so mentally abused they begin to question their own self worth without the abuser.

An example would be...."can you get me my pipe....?"

She hesitates, can't find it and starts gettin that scared look in her face. He waits a min or so, then gets up, gets the pipe from where he put it and blurts out a putdown such as, "she can't do anything right," or "never send a woman to do a mans job."

Then as I sit there in discomfort from their weird abusive relationship he leaves the room and she says, "isn't he great?"

He can do whatever he wants to her and she looks the other way because she can't imagine life without her abuser and since he only ever shows abuse but sticks with her, It normalizes the environment.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 washedmothafuka, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013

If he said those last phrases in a slightly sarcastic/cocky voice it could easily come off as a joke. I give my girlfriend shit all the time, it's part of a relationship. Don't be a dick, but poking fun at a girl is different than being an asshole.

10. That's how it's supposed to come off to everyone else.

He told me in private that if you treat womn like what they are, dumb bitches, they'll be wrapped around your finger like an addict.

He's a master manipulator and he relies on people thinking its a joke to not call him on his b.s.

• Like Like x 2
  11. See I get it. I have a million friends crying to me everyday about the asshole in their life they love so damn much. It's a twisted cycle that doesn't seem to be fun for either party. Who would want that? Maybe 18yr olds enjoy the constant drama. But I'm getting to be older and I "don't got time for that". My point is being an asshole (I'm starting to get sick of that word) does get you laid. It attracts a certain type of girl on some strange level. But that's as far as it goes. If you want to have meaningless sex be a dick. If you want an intelligent, confident woman you might have to put a little effort in. Just sayin.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I couldn't have put it any better...

I like everything loud: Kush, Cars and Women

• Like Like x 2
  13. #33 Vee, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    You are afraid of rejection, thats OK, most guys are, learn to handle being told to fuck off!
    and it's no sweat you're cool, plenty more fish in the sea, many girls are shallow and self centered at 18-19 yo anyways so to get one, is but talk about what they are into, music and fashion, thats why gays are so easy on them, weak insipid males are often seen cruising the clubs, is a bad strategy, better to locate a viable female online, and take her to a nite club later, much info on the web about it

14. All women are dumb bitches? Lol. Ok bro.

15. I didn't say that. I said my brother said that. Read the posts again.

Lots of people trying to start shit on here today.

Must be a Monday.

16. Its not easy bro, its uncomfortable as hell and akward as crud, but it needs to be done. YOU are responsible for making the moves as the man. Sure it can go the other way around, but seriously you dont want to be a guy who cant make a move on a girl and deep in a girls heart they WANT a man who can and will make a move. Trust me it speaks measures and is ballsy

17. #37 downtosesh, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    You need confidence. All things will fall into place after.

18. Start shit? I was laughing at the stupidity of your brothers comment...notice how I said "bro" as in referring to your brother. People take shit too seriously on here.

19. Nah it was just a misunderstanding. Happens all the time through text. It's all good brah don't trip

Exactly this. 

Don't let society and other people's expectations of sexual interaction define your own life and actions. 

OP, I think you should focus on really evaluating why you are so judgmental of yourself. We as people often find it easiest to doubt and criticize ourselves without first asking where this critical mindset is coming from. Are you a decent person? Are you happy with the decisions you are currently making and have made in life? Is your life at a good place right now? Do you have a healthy social life, are you happy at home? Perform some basic checks on yourself. Once you answer these questions you will most likely find that there really is nothing wrong with you except for an over-abundance of self-doubt and maybe, possibly, a little bit too much time on your hands to be dwelling on these things. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you and you should realize that. After listening to your post I think we can all see that you are a reasonable person and that you just need to realize that having confidence in public requires one to be assured in their self value and their own abilities. Honestly, there have been tons of times that I've had stupid conversations with girls or said very foolish things to them, but because I did not stutter or hesitate or catch myself slipping I was able to play it off or use it as something humorous or positive. Confidence and being assured in yourself and your actions gives you somewhat of a safety net during interaction that proves that body language and the way one presents themselves is often more of a deciding factor in someone's appearance than a few mistaken words or corny joke/observation. 

Just take your mind off all the negatives, OP, people pick up on that too much. As long as you have a positive attitude and are confident you can make a complete fool of yourself and people will still love you because of the fact that you exercised humility and showed that your were more important than having your dignity ruined by something silly and insignificant. Just saying, put your "game-face" on and face each possible interaction that you posses anxiety over as something to conquer and overcome, not something to let your self-doubt come back and haunt you.

• Like Like x 3