Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

180 An 8Th Of Bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stickyglassOG, May 8, 2014.

1. good deal? it's 60 a G.. slight discount on the 8th for $180. what do you dudes pay? I'm on the east coast and never really buy oil but recently have the funds to do so. so I just need a little guidance. thanks.

2. I'm in Vegas and the I buy a gram of wax for $65 at the dispensary. They have $30 a gram for hash, but I don't know the difference.

3. yeah the prices really vary depending on location it seems. I'm in VA so i'm thinking it's a OK deal. and it's like crumble/honeycomb consistency type stuff.

4. ...jeeze....

I wouldnt pay that. Man, i gotta get into wax.....ass for every seat n all that

5. It depends on how good it is tbh.

You are WAY better off making your own though if you get primo for less than $10/G. That way you know you are getting top quality, you know it was made correctly and not fucking with your lungs.

6. Noooo! That is a huge rip off, come to Oregon and ill get you 10+ grams of amber/gold shatter for that price. $20 a gram max, I tell ppl to fuck off if they try to charge more than $25 a g.

7. Unless you have money to piss, away I wouldn't buy it. That's crazy expensive an eighth goes for 100 usually.
    I know prices vary in each area but that's a huge rip off.

Just get bud man.

8. well yeah you guys have medical and what not right? I'm in VA. for now this is a good price. I may get a gram of oil and a Q of flowers or something

9. I'll buy it for a $100/g if that's the going rate in my town. So i'm still good at $65/g.

10. No no no. You are getting played. Zones go for 400. 180/8th god damn.

11. thing is price is almost always relative to location. in my area, i can find it anywhere from $10 to $100 a gram, 8ths varying accordingly. you might be able to find a better price...or make your own which entails learning alot on how to do it properly, and more important, safely.

12. got 3.7 of some stardawg butter. this shit is bomb. so I'm glad. will post pics

13. damn where are you at? I'd make $2,400 of profit per ounce if I rolled through there. I wouldn't even smoke if it coat that much, I'd go through 50-100$ a day....

14. I pay ~30 gram in Oregon. I've lived in places where bud cost roughly double than here though...

15. Shit dude... They were selling 15$ grams of budder at the 4/20 rally in Vancouver.... I think the normal price is around $25/g though.

I wouldn't pay 180 for an 8th anyway you cut it. I'd recommend getting some black hashish man, probably costs about half of the price of BHO and its just as good (In my opinion).

16. $180 for an 8th of anything is fucking ridiculous. If that's standard price for BHO then I'm glad I only get flowers.

17. this is the slab.. in the upper left there's a little bit of the blue dream wax that my boy got (was on same paper).. shit is fire... smells like diesel and tastes like straight sour. gets me suppper baked. I'm happy with the purchase.

[​IMG]

18. I'm in las Vegas and all dispensaries have the same price for wax and others are little high. They had hash for $35/gram, but I don't know the difference and I only knew I want to get wax for $65.

19. That's rough

20. I wouldnt pay 180$ for it. Would go 70$ max.