Discussion in 'General' started by hotzepopze, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todays my bday and I just turned 18.. nothins really changed same shit different day :p anyways I'm sittin down to smoke the last bowl I got and then its off to bed.. night blades!

Oh yeah.. today I talked to my dad about weed and he gave me the go ahead to do whatever I want since I'm 18 now just as long as I don't bring it home :smoke: but I'm figuring tmrw ill ask him to light up with me.. we'll see how it goes *crosses fingers*

2. but you've been here since march of last year. might want to delete this. mod might not take kindly to you admitting you started this account while underage.

3. lol you just turned 18 and you've been here since 2011.

good luck with your dad tomorrow!

4. Meh, mods aren't goin' to lose their wig over this...Still, I wouldn't flaunt the red cape in front of the bull, personally.:cool:

5. Oh well I'm 18 now.. yeah I'm hoping it goes well because I already have been smoking weed in his house for like 1 1/2 years now.

I figure ill ask him as my bday present if he will smoke up with me lol :smoke:

6. your dad says dont bring the weed home, so the next day youre going to say dad will you smoke wit me? :p

7. Happy birthday man congrats and don't let these people scare you many high profile blades joined when they were >18

8. Happy birthday bro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNF2KNcRm-U]Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Good luck with him too!!

9. Looking good man!lol

10. Good luck with the asking your dad...is he an ex smoker or a current smoker? Or has he even touched the herb at all? :confused:

11. Lol at ratting yourself out OP.

12. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']Happy birthday man congrats and don't let these people scare you many high profile blades joined when they were >18[/quote]

And you know this how? I didn't realize you had VIP access where said blades resign. Most are too old to have been underage when they signed up.

13. [quote name='"Yosh139"']Good luck with the asking your dad...is he an ex smoker or a current smoker? Or has he even touched the herb at all? :confused:[/quote]

He used to smoke but stopped because it took time away from the things he needed to do and he said it made him like a "zombie" all day but I explained sativa and indica strains and how they each give u a different high and the weed is better then the weed he used to smoke.

14. #14 kush70, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012

maybe not but rules are rules

seems to be alot of underage folks here

oh well

15. Admitting you joined underage is nothing more than slapping the mods in the face.

16. me...I'd slap his face back with a delete of the account...let the little prickster start over with a legit account.

but that's just how I roll...:D

17. I've know several blades who were underage or were underage when they joined and having VIP has nothing to do with that I'm just talking about people with a few thousand posts

18. #18 Yoda, Jun 13, 2012

:hello:...Happy Bday man...

Nice to see ur growing up...:D....

Dont take the ban personally, and I wont take it personally that you thought announcing to everyone that your a liar was a good idea....;)

19. Helluva birthday present.

:laughing:

20. #20 kush70, Jun 13, 2012

pretty ignorant in my opinion to start an account here underage then admit you lied when you turn 18 and assume it'll all be ok...

I agree cball I think the account should be deleted and he should have to start new

this seems to be a very common occurence...

hopefully it will be addressed a little more in depth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.