Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

18 month old weed. Still look good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Twice-a-year, Apr 20, 2018.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. The weed looks gross lol smoke it & report back :confused_2:

2. I made the original post on the website and looks like the pics didn’t come through on the app.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The stability of cannabis and its preparations on storage. (abst – 1976) The stability of cannabis and its preparations on storage. - PubMed - NCBI

“It is concluded that carefully prepared herbal or resin cannabis or extracts are reasonably stable for 1 to 2 years if stored in the dark at room temperature.”

It should be OK. It may have lost some potency as THC degraded into CBN, but unless it got damp, it should be fine to smoke.

Granny

• Like Like x 3
  4. Looks like cbd cbn id use a bong n take smaller hits you’ll sleep well tonight

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you ain't got nothing else smoke that shit up and tell us what you think lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Bro I've smoked weed dropped in my garage for god knows how long, at least a year and I'm pretty sure that ish was wet too :GettingStoned: desperate times. Hahaha but still got me blazed. I reckon as long as it isn't too fucked you'll be sweet

7. I have weed leftover from grows nearly 2 years ago that still smokes fine and continues to pack a wallop.
    It’s been kept in a an airtight container.
    Maybe it’s lost a tad of potency, but still gets the job done.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm still smoking on bud from a year ago and it gets me just as high. It could probably go another 2 years and be just fine honestly. As long as it doesn't mold it's no problem.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 14 years after my friend passed away, his girlfriend found the rest of his stash-we smoked it...still worked!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  10. Didn’t get a chance to fire it up today. Hopefully my wife and I will tomorrow night. Last time I tried this stuff, even the tiniest bowl got me ripped bc of how infrequently I’m able to smoke.

11. Gave it a go last night. Rolled a super small joint and smoked about half of it with my wife. It definitely did the trick. We played some Zelda: Breath of the Wild and man did those shrines suddenly seem way more challenging lol. Good times.