Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

18 foot tall plant?...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakethecreator, Aug 9, 2011.

1. My father told me a story about how when he was in his 20s, he and his friend had grown a durban poison plant, (My father was born and raised in Durban.) which reached a height of 18 feet tall, and it was taller than his house and viewable from the highway. The top bud stuck out above the house, and was so heavy it leaned over. The bud was said to way a half a pound wet. He told me that it just looked like a tall patch of bamboo from the road. Is this possible?

2. sure.. a big sativa like durban, plus a shitload of sun.. it can happen no problem.

3. Goddd damnnnn. o_O

4. AW here's record is 19ft.
    he actually gets it consistantly

but he's growing "Great Mama Bear" look into it.

5. holy shit really? my old coach told me of people owning green houses and just growing for the hell of it. they had plants that were crazy tall

6. Thatd be jawdropping to see.. Id prolly shit my pants!

7. Fuck, I want a greenhouse to grow in year around!

8. [​IMG]

9. your dad knew what was up...chicks dig the big buds :cool:

10. that's AW's farm. AW is like 90 yrs old now.
    nice pics back when you were a young'n man.

nice to see some finely tuned in work.

11. Do these take any longer to grow?
    What do you do to them to get them that big?
    Magic?

edit- is there a guide or a book or a movie on this? I just want to learn about giant pot plants now after seeing these.

12. veg them inside till they're like 3 feet.. plan them outside and they'll be trees.. especially in a warm climate.

13. Do they still only get one harvest, I assume so. I'm definitely going to see what I can do about this next year. Grow some of these next to some pine tree's they'll fit right in the gaps.

14. ^^ yeah 1 harvest.,,

one giant harvest :smoking:

15. Fuck, I just want a weed forest of giant plants now.

16. lol.. :laughing:

thanks for all the reps.. but i didn't grow those.. was just showing pics of what's possible outdoors.
    I'm an indoor guy.. so no trees here :D

17. lol:smoke: i am in serious pain today i need one of those in my backyard lol

18. he's just being humble.

19. i prefer indoor trees :D

[​IMG]