18 days to go (white widow greenhouse)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dagobaker, Sep 12, 2008.

1. ok so here are some pics taken today.......my guess about a month ago was october 1st to start to harvest...........not so sure so i want some opinions......please

Attached Files:

2. a few more pics...............

Attached Files:

3. very nice whos the breeder

4. FUCK ME!!! (no homo)

thats all i have to say.

haha

5. I'd say give them a few more weeks. Keep checking the trichs though. Only sure way to know.

6. Nice plants man they look great!

7. They do however have a little nutrient burn... or maybe its just me, but it looks like it from the last pick posted

8. these plants have been through a war..........lol......
    from april cold ass weather (ne ohio) to blazing heat......to mites from hell.........
    they are organic with no nutes only teas so no nute burn......just probably mite bites u see
    i planted 14 of them....only one organic......which for some reason is about 2 weeks ahead of the others..........my guess would be at least 3 weeks.....but im not sure
    they are amsterdammar.seeds.com.........white widow....

9. I think you got a little longer than 18 days. They look really great though. Itsy bitsy burn on the tips=perfect diet.

Super job
    +rep

10. dago, my friend from rollitup (im orangeshovel), those plants look awesome. They need about a month or so. You will know when the time is right :D

11. i feel ya man im in ohio too and my plants have gone through strong storms, damn near floods, drought high temps in constant 80's, and now its supposed to rain for 5 days straight and lows in 40's. shes still kickin good luck to ya

12. very nice, dago

13. ohio has the worst weather..........worried about mold

14. Put a dehumidifier in the green house...lol No seriously, Im high.

15. #15 hillbillybudman, Sep 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
    Go by the color of the trichomes period.. I have been doing alot of research on this subject and especially deep into CBN, CBD and THC production. All cannabis plants will mature at different times in different environments at different temps and himidity levels, etc, etc, etc. If you are growing a known strain then you have only an estimated time of maturity. Remember those strains that you get through seed banks are grow in the most optimum conditions. So if you want to get your plant to it's fullest potential and potency you have to be watching those trichomes. No if's, and's or but's about it. If you go by the pistils turning brown alone you are screwing yourself on potency. I have seen trichomes start turning cloudy and most all the pistils (aka hairs) still white with only about 5 to 10% being brown. So some people harvest when they get cloudy trichs for that nice heady high, and some people wait until the trichs get to 50% cloudy/milky and 50% amber in color, or even later at 80 - 90% amber trichs that makes you couchlocked!! By the time you have amber trichs yes most of the hairs will probably be brown/reddish. So what kind of high do you want?? Go by the trichs and do you own research on trichomes and how they work and why!! Then you'll know when to harvest.

Last minute edit: I'd say you'll be just about right around October 1st, those trichs look pretty milky/cloudy but you need some magnification to really see them for what they are!!! At least 15X - 30X magnification. Go a kids BB gun scope, you know the cheap ones? Just unscrew the eye piece completely off the scope , works great!!!! that's a 15X or 15 power magnification right there.

16. have a 30 x lighted microscope
    but..........this fucking rain is driving me crazy........california doesnt have this problem.....mold is making me crazy..........by the time u see it .......its too late.....
    so amber trichs are nice.....but moldy bud is useless

17. ya thats not nute burn

its just cuz the plants are putting all they're love into the buds now, not the leaves anymore.

id say your right, right around 18 days, maybe a little more... depends how you like your trichs really :)

18. im afraid its going to be more weather induced then trich induced......i swear ohio gets more rain than seattle......it rains every other day all summer long......if i was doing an outdoor grow instead of the greenhouse id be spraining for fungus every day to keep the mold doen

19. are you growing in your backyard? or are you growing guerrilla style? is there any possibility of making a quick green house?