18 and time to give up weed for life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingStun10, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Thanks a lot for the advice, i totally agree with you on how you think is how you feel. In the past i really enjoyed meditation while i was high, helped me concentrate and really enlightened me about life. Also i wasnt thinking about the hole in my heart until my chest started pounding and this obviously made it worse

2. if you think weed is unsafe you have worse problems; there is absolute 100% concensus that no one has ever died from weed. however, take any common cold medicine and you may have .9999 chance of survival, but not the flawless record that weed has.

3. Lol, the part where you said you were 18 explains the "quitting for life" part of your statement, as only someone without experience would make such an extreme statement.

My wife tripped out like you the first time she ate a brownie. Ah, my hearts going to explode she exclaimed and then an hour later, she was threatening to call the cops because she was dying!!!

I got pissed at first, then realized she was just tripping. Pissed because she was threatening to do the stupidest thing one could do while high, you just happened to do the second stupidest thing. This is why all these statistics exist that give hospitals and the govt. the ability to show stats, with marijuana being one of the top reasons people go to the hospital. Not because they need to be there, but because they were't mature or experienced enough to handle their weed. You obviously haven't seen that YouTube video of that idiot cop who called 911 after he stole some good bud off a perp and then made brownies with his wife. He couldn't handle his shit either and made a fool of himself, just as you have with this thread. Yeah it's scary to have a panic attack, but if you would have laid down, it would have passed on its own, just as I assume it did at the hospital. The simple fact is that marijuana alone can't kill you. Next time you're tripping, remember google.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5trBzVAzE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Cop steals Pot for brownies and calls 911 after getting high - YouTube[/ame]

4. yea i probably went a little overboard sayin im quitting for life, if you read through the whole thread then you could see that i have calmed down a bit since i started this thread and am happy to read all of your comment cus they mean a lot to me, positive or negitive

5. Marijuana could have a different effect on you, it varies from person to person. But if its causing trouble with your health it's not worth it to get high for 2-3 hours is it? I know it's gonna be hard to say good bye, but if you smoke cigerettes or drink I strongly suggest quitting those before you quit smoking marijuana.

6. 85 posts later.... It's a wrap.

7. #87 DrewtOkes, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    I think the OP is Kyle

Kyle, wash off your vagina.. shouldn't sit in the sand for too long.. HAHA

Anyway, It's called panic attack bruh. Ive had those like 2-3 times .. I hate them. But no reason to quit smoking Although the shit I went through would make a point of why I would stop.. But all in all panic attacks for the lossssssssssssssssssssssssssss

what im experimenting is I think it's bud that has the "energetic" boost that i cant smoke to much of because I do notice my body being very very very over active when it happened / smoke till zooted/past beyond gone Over active as in shaking but with energy not like uncontrolled spasms I had a mini one on.. tuesday.. and I smoked Sours.. Sours is energetic Sativa. needless to say as much as I dont want too.. ;/ Time to cut back on sativas even tho i cant control what ganja i get ;/

NEED LEGAL WEED NAO, NEED CHOOSE INDICAZ.. AMERICAZ WAT TAKE SO LONG:?

8. Guys, stop hating on him okay, there's more for us :smoke:

9. why is everyone giving this guy shit? if he doesn't want to smoke anymore, that's his decision

10. Uh sounds like a case of a newb freaking because of a raised heart beat. Only way weed can hurt your heart is if you have an underlying condition which if it was bad enough you should get your heart check and blood pressure.

Weed cannot kill you EVER. You need more mental discipline.

It's not that you want to quit it's that you assume it was the weed's fault your heart sped up. Hell seeing a hot piece of ass will make your heart race too.

11. I have anxiety and my heart races and I feel unconfortable. But then i go for a walk or fuck my girl and things just seem to work out. Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.