18 and time to give up weed for life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingStun10, Dec 1, 2011.

1. #61 Buttery, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    Lol you're trippin dude.

Usually I support people when they wanna stop using the herb. Usually becuase it becuase they have to for the greater good in there life, job, family, legal issues.

This is just a mini-panic attack, that you flipped a bitch over for no reason. You were gonna be fine. You over reacted.

Not tryna hate. But learn to just calm down, and rationalize and think through the situation. You could have sat down and said... "No deaths in over 10,000 years of use, Im gonna be fine."

Instead you said, "Stick a fork in me Im fuckin done."

2. [quote name='"MidwestToker420"']no basically what your saying is you have a vagina? :p[/quote]

This.

3. To the people calling OP a pussy, shut up. You're making us look bad. :rolleyes:

OP, if you don't want to smoke anymore, then don't. I would suggest trying again when you move out and are a bit older. Maybe see how you feel then, if you still don't want to do it, then don't.

4. Your perception isn't as accurate as you perceive it to be. Or how others may perceive it to be, as your perception is flawed. You get me ? You were nuked out of your god damned mined, like Chernobyl levels, you thought it was worse than it was, and just made it worse for yourself. You had a panic attack and perceived it to be something worse, now your perception of weed is off because of your flawed perception brought on by flawed perception. All due to you sketching out. In other words, this could of all been avoided if you weren't a sketch bag

5. Haha in a week you'll be like fuck this and smoke again. :D

6. All these people on the first page saying he had a panic attack....

He just got high as fuck. Simple as. Your heart beats like that when you get really blazed with a low tolerance. Just gotta wait it out, and build up a tolerance, or just smoke less.

7. haha u posted this thread again? as i said before, wasting the paramedics time

8. Panic attack caused by anxiety. Happens to the best of us.

9. Tighten up son....your mind is weak.

You make a complete ass of yourself in your real-life and then make it internet official.

Save the weed for people who enjoy the shit.

10. Kid stop acting soft ur 18 you dont want to smoke so move on with your life. Enough posers smoking weed for all the wrong reasons these days.

11. If you don't want to blaze anymore then don't. But coming on a forum about weed and making accusations like that is just dumb.

12. this.

13. Looks like he is scared and this is how he handles his problems. Runs from them. Hope you don't keep that cognition throughout life buddy, or else your problems will eventually catch up to you.

14. Sounds to me like you never really liked weed in the first place. You smoked it because you thought it was cool to be a stoner or all your friends did it. You were seeking deep down a reason to stop and noticed a slight rise in your heart rate and told yourself it was bad causing a anxiety attack. I have a friend who used to whitey all the time and after a month or two of buying a half o a week quit. He just sits out of our rotation now. Don't smoke if you don't like it. That's a waste of money.;)

15. For all the people who keep calling me a pussy, weak minded, soft, poser ect. All these thing i am not, i did enjoy smoking the herb and did it because i enjoyed it and could handle it pretty easily. Did i get high as fuck and panic? yes. Also i did not call the ambulance, once i told my friend he immediatly told his grandma who then called my parents who then called 911, shit got blown outta proportion way too quickly and i couldn't really do much about it. I have never got this high, even from edibles so i couldn't really think straight and make decisions for myself.

I will probably try it again in a while because i know that it wasnt really that dangerous and i was just having a simple panic attack. Gotta give it some time because it spooked me and my family. Also now my family has the wrong idea about weed because they saw what it did to me one time...

16. Your panic attacked, how were them irrational fleeting thoughts?

17. #77 KingStun10, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    i think u mean what was i thinking at the time? Coudlnt really tell you as i was extremely high and i dont really remember. Although i do remember thinking about the small hole in my heart and thinking something was going on with it. I thought i was gunna have a heart attack and actually accepted death right then and there. Sounds silly now that i know it was just a panic attack even tho id say it was a major one, but this truly frightened me at the time

18. Weed isn't for everyone.

If you are determined to quit, then quit for a while and see how you like that...

But don't blame the weed. It wasn't the weed. It was your head. It was your response to the weed. You are a beginner.

Good Luck, Brah :)

19. [quote name='"KingStun10"']

this does not make sense but i think u mean what was i thinking at the time? Coudlnt really tell you as i was extremely high and i dont really remember. Although i do remember thinking about the small hole in my heart and thinking something was going on with it. I thought i was gunna have a heart attack and actually accepted death right then and there. Sounds silly now that i know it was just a panic attack even tho id say it was a major one, but this truly frightened me at the time[/quote]

See that was your problem you were zoning in on the wrong type of thoughts, I have learned when you start coming up (on anything) to have your mind be calm and in the moment almost like meditating, because usually how your feel in the beginning of the high is how it will feel for the entire time (usually). You shoulda watched a really interesting movie and laid down until you plateaued then once you where at a good baseline then start more on a mental journey (always keep thoughts positive don't think about the hole in you're heart an stuff anymore)

But if anything else when you smoke again and you start feeling bad do this, I read it in a book about trippin, and what to do if you have a bad trip..

"A person in bad straits is urged to void his mind through meditation, visualization, or concentration exercise, or to simply take a few (deep) breaths and remember that being off-baseline is only temporary, over in but a few hours."

So look into visualition and stuff, btw good job at not letting the labels these blades put on you effect you, I think there just really used to smoking and just can't relate.

20. People need to learn to chill the fuck out. It's weed its not like you divebombed 200mg of adderal or something..seriously