Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

170 A Ounce Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ean2233, Jun 17, 2014.

1. just wondering how this looks for 170. i think its pretty killer has some nice purple in 

Attached Files:

2. Looks really good for the price.

3. Looks good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. $170 for an ounce of that quality is better than most people get by a decent margin. Of course, that excludes a few states over here in the west. Regardless, good pickup. Hope you enjoy it! Smoke some and be happy with your purchase.

5. Looks great.
    I would kill to pay 170 for that

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

6. It looks good and tastes and smell good but does it get you high? Is it spongy or dry?

7. to be honest with you, me and my buddies smoked a bong pack after getting high all day off another persons bud.the one bong pack got us couch locked and way more high. the guy also has this crazy looking stuff for 200. i think i wanna pick that up next time =P/

8. looks pretty damn good for 170 bucks. i can only imagine the stuff you can get for 200 haha

9. i know right! i have to get it lol. i also picked up some oil for 25 a gram too =P

10. sounds like a good grab haha. Enjoy!

11. wow i was lieng to you guys this whole time =(. i forgot i payed 175 lol