Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

17 yr old vs 14 yr old

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jack228, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude if they must fight, don't help out. 1v1, either way maybe someone will learn something from the situation.

2. The 14 year old, he has nothing to lose.
    Even if he still loses, people will be proud that he jumped 3 years.

3. i dont know if my friend could win because hes alright at fighting but i dont know if he could win if the kid attacked him i need some advice to give to him

4. what if the kid attacks my friend should my friend fight back??

5. I love how people plan fights these days. If you're pissed at someone, and want to beat the shit out of them, fight them then and there. Don't whip out your fucking day planner and schedule a fight for a time that's suitable for both people. Pussies.

6. lol and I love how someone 18+ is trying to get us to egg on his 17 year old friend to beat the shit out of a 14 year old.... Like what do you do with your life?

7. #47 flapflip, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    [quote name='"jack228"']i dont know if my friend could win because hes alright at fighting but i dont know if he could win if the kid attacked him i need some advice to give to him[/quote]

I have a *slight* feeling that you're the 17 year old...

8. actually my friend doesnt know the guy and the guy was talking shit to my friend over the comp for no reason at all so before you call my friend a pussy read the posts above instead of being an ignorant douche bag and assuming things

9. i dont know what to tell him im just looking for advice im 19 i dont know if he should defend himself or not just give me advice!!

10. The only way your friend is going to get attacked is if he is near the kid. If he avoids the situation totally, he won't have to worry about it.

If your "friend" starts being assaulted, then fight back with reasonable force. If he starts beating the shit out of the kid, its no longer self-defense and is also assault. Putting the kid in a choke-hold or double-legging him to the ground is enough to be reasonable self-defense and he won't be going to juvie for assault, whereas the little kid will for throwing the first punch.

11. TBH your friend should go talk to the kid and if the kid attacks your friend, Your friend should just push the 14 year old away

12. No, this is one of those "SWIM" situations...I used that right, right? "SWIM?" Right?:cool:

13. lol I can't even understand what the OP is saying. Where is this coming from?

14. i dont think talking would do very well in this situation idk though i just wanna help him out

15. communication is key

16. no its not one of those SWIM situations can u guys just give me some advice so i can tell my friend what to do or what if ur just gonna make fun of my friend then dnt bother posting at all im trying to help him out with advice

17. Nobody even cared that I've actually been in this situation before....

18. my friend doesnt have brass knuckles sorry bro

19. Is your friend 14 or 17? If he's seventeen tell him to grow up.

20. Maybe he is the one fighting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.