17 year old trick or treaters

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Nov 1, 2003.

1. O i get it now, my bad, ya i'm sorry, im just really fucking stoned right now :)

2. You're never too old for candy....:cool:

3. I stopped that shit by the time I was thirteen.

4. Lol, it's all good. Gave me a few laughs:D

5. Dude, it's been August for 20 days...

6. LMAO!:laughing:

7. rofl.

My bad I'll fix that:smoke:

8. How did you even manage to find this thread sir?!

9. i've done it before, but in all honesty. If they aren't dressed up they shouldn't get candy

But really, who cares they are having fun and unless you are giving expensive or a lot of candy, not a big deal

10. I say give candy to everyone!

Halloween is quite the holiday!

11. I agree, but mostly with the second part of this comment... it really isnt a big deal. Give candy to everyone!

12. He must have some really good smoke.

Wait...it IS still 1992, right?

13. Nah man its 3219 didn't ya notice the flyin' cars and shit?

14. Those 17 year olds are now like 24.

15. #75 King Shooey, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    Don't be a douche bag. Trick or treating if fun as hell. I'm 18, and theres no doubt that I'll go out, unless I have to work or something. For the dip shits that say "OH HAHA GET A LIFE HAHAHA", shove it up your ass. Because apparently, to you, "getting a life" is sitting at home, handing candy to people. I'd rather have fun outside, and get rewarded with candy for it. By the way, if I was sprayed by a hose for trick or treating, you'd get an immense and thorough ass beating, all your candy stolen, and I'd be out that street before you'd gain consiousness. Not to mention, I'll remember your house and you, and I'd fuck your house up, and if I saw you walking around, you'd have a pair of broken legs. So just sit inside, and hand your candy to all the kids that come to your door, ignorant tool.

[Time to read the rules. Posts like this just don't fly here. -FW]

16. #76 darksmoker, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    OP, you're kind of a dick. Who are you to tell people they can;t trick-or-treat? I'm 19 and I still do. I didn;t last year cause I went to a concert, but I haveevery other year. It's fun!

But 2 years ago, when I was 17, I trick or treated and the dude was like "Trick or treat?? dude you've got more facial hair than me!!" bahaha

[Let's not get into trouble for name calling on something that was posted years ago. -FW]

17. Ha, I get the same little fuckers. I don't feel bad about giving candy to kids from different neighborhoods. Some live in apartments or bad areas and need a safe place to T or T. But yeah, these older kids... c'mon! They're just looking for free munchies to soothe their high, lol. If they dress up I guess it's not so bad, but the one's I get are not in costume, nor do they say "Trick or treat!". I still give them the shit tho, but I DO make them say "Trick or treat" first!! Haha, they're standing there with their bags held open looking at me. I give them a blank look like I have noooo idea what they want. They usually get the point. Also, if they don't say thank you, I will yell "YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!" as they leave. Remember the old days when there was always one fuckin neighbor who MADE you tell them a joke? I hated those assholes!! Fuck you, gimme candy dirtbag!

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AQPOoTlIlA]YouTube - Curb Your Enthusiasm: Trick or Treat[/ame]

19. Afterthought after reading some more posts on the subject:

Really, this IS a holiday for little kids. I made my kids stop at 13, just like my mom did. Anything over is really too old, and you guys should give it up and let the little ones have at it. Shouldn't you teens be at a costume party or something anyway??? I let my 15 yo take my younger son, and usually people will give him candy too, for helping out. But honestly, if you're over 14 or 16, it just makes you look stupid, and greedy. Every teen that knocks on my door still gets candy, but not w/o me giving them shit first. It is a kids holiday for pete's sake. Let the little one's have it. Besides, when teens are involved, pumpkins get smashed all over da hood, kids get their candy stolen, etc etc etc. Sorry, but it's fucking retarded for a 17 or 18 yo to go trick or treating. Lame. No way would you have caught me trick or treating at that age, puhlease!!

20. Yeah lets make an age limit on having your own fun!!

Or better yet, lets make a list of things you are allowed to do at a certain age, because as we all know only someone else can tell you if what you are doing is appropriate!

From now on if you are over 12 and in a jungle gym you will receive a $1200 fine.
    Anyone caught screaming inappropriately will receive a 500 dollar fine.
    And anyone who is over 13 caught doing childlike things (such as kicking a rock while you walk, or skipping, laughing too much at things we don't want you to laugh at, making a joke that begins with knock knock etc.) will go to prison like the rest of em who can't follow along and play how we want you to.