Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

17 day T-break; good enough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BerryZ, Dec 9, 2011.

1. So after being disappointed with shitty highs due to my ridiculous tolerance for awhile, I decided to try a no-smoke December. Well it's been going fine so far but the girl of my dreams, who is just recently single for the first time since I've met her, told me her parents were going out of town on the 17th and invited me over to smoke a few blunts. Now there is no fucking question in my mind; I'm going to go and I'm going to smoke. I'm just wondering if you all think 17 days of being smoke-free will allow me to get good and fucked up.

2. How long/frequently have you been smoking to get that kind of tolerance? Either way, you'll probably notice a big difference :)

3. [quote name='"9D3"']How long/frequently have you been smoking to get that kind of tolerance? Either way, you'll probably notice a big difference :)[/quote]

I was smoking at least a gram a day (often more) for almost a year lol

4. I smoke about a gram a day right now, and I can tell a big difference even if I wait 1 - 3 days, but I think the key is mixing up how you toke tbh. Either way you should be good :cool:

5. Haha, that's a decent amount, but yeah for anyone's tolerance 17 days should knock it down a fair bit. I think the main difference between a 17 day break and a 30 day break would be how quickly your tolerance rebuilds. But scientifically speaking, I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about so feel free to correct me :p

6. you will get high my friend. 17 days is enough time for ur tolerance to get down for sure, you'll notice a difference.

7. yeah definitely. if you were smoking every day then 17 days will decrease your tolerance drastically. and if you weren't smoking every day, your tolerance was probably already somewhat low and will be pretty much gone now.

8. There's no way I'd EVER pass up an opportunity like that. T-break or not. Go for it, man.

I've noticed a difference after just a one week T-break so you should be good.

9. lol sometimes you can notice a difference after even one day of not smoking.

10. doesn't take that long for your tolerance to go down. have a good mind set and let the weed take its course :D