16 day old plants small . help!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by magicc, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Cool I'm about to go buy some mg perlite. Is that cool to use? It seems good for drainage

2. I use it with both MG and FF soil and it always works great. Mix 50/50 perlite/soil, or like 40per/60soil.

It does have nutes in it tho, so i always make sure to get mine in a container and rinse it off pretty good before i use it.

3. Sorry I meant mg moisture control soil that's what I just bought

4. #84 magicc, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    well i transplanted into mg moisture control soil. i got a casualty :mad: but the other three are alright . how long do you guys think it will take for me to start seeing some more growth on these babaes? i cant get pics up!! it keeps on saying uploads failed .

5. That shit is bad, miracle grow is bad enough but moisture control is the worst, especially for veg, it needs to get dry before each watering, and here were talking about a situation that can very well lead to root rot.

Also make sure your miracle grow perlite doesn't have "Added fertilizer" Shit is also bad for the microorganisms in your soil. You can't find a hydro store anywhere around there? They are the most incredible place ever thats all I have to say.

6. moisture control is gunna be fine, just dont water as much at first. make sure you have drainage on the bottom, and maybe poke holes on the side of the pots for better airflow, remember this is your first grow, you do not need to get technical with anything just yet.
    post pics ass soon as possible so we can tell you what you need to do. whats your cutrrent light setup?

7. DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN0008.jpg
    well here they are 2 days after transplant ito butter tubs. i have three 23 watt 2700k cfls on these babies and they seem to be doing well. im using miracle grow moisture control with NO NUTES ive been told this soil has enough. let me know what you guys think. they will be 28 days old tomorrow ( 12-06-11) i know they are WAY small for their age but im not worried about it all seems good.

8. That soil elooks a lot better they look okay. If you were going to go through the trouble of transplanting then why didn't you just put in bigger pots now so you don't have to do it again

9. Here are mine 22 days old
    The leaves on 1 of om look weird I don't know if it's because of this strain or if something is wrong with it but it's green and alive

ForumRunner_20111207_004144.png

ForumRunner_20111207_004155.png

ForumRunner_20111207_004208.png

ForumRunner_20111207_004221.png

Let's have a competition and see who can grow the best bud from seed the quickest :)

10. Sounds good to me bro ! Your plants are lookin nice man. What kind of soil ?

11. Oh and the pots are a lil bigger than what I once had them in but it's mainly cause I need to get more lights . The ones I have wouldn't reach my plants well enough if they were in say 5 or 3 gallon buckets but I'll do it eventually.

12. you could grow in those. ut if all those were females your lookin at aroun 45 grams total if that

13. Competition got room for one more? lol

14. My plants where started on 11/26 Pre 98 Bubba kush, Confidential cheese, GDP, and chemmy jones...

15. #95 fuzzyOne401, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    [quote name='"wakaflocka12"']Competition got room for one more? lol[/QUOTE]

Haha sure thing I got 5 Northern lights blue, one Bubba Kush 33, one vintage 2006, and one aroma all were seeds on 11/14

16. I would like to put pics up of my seedlings but im not sure how lol

17. I encourage every stoner to grow marijuana, regardless of law.

It's like asking, "Is smoking that joint worth going to jail for a month and being on probation for a year?"
    I'd say, "Fuck yea it is!"

I'm getting myself worked up, gotta stop typing...

18. [quote name='"Cocakilla"']

I encourage every stoner to grow marijuana, regardless of law.

It's like asking, "Is smoking that joint worth going to jail for a month and being on probation for a year?"
    I'd say, "Fuck yea it is!"

I'm getting myself worked up, gotta stop typing...[/quote]

Really dude? A joint is worth jail and probation to you? Hell no

19. ^ Then why do you smoke? Because, essentially, everytime you light up a joint or progress in your growing journey, you are risking some sort of legal consequence ?!?!

20. How was the prohibition against alcohol beaten? By a massive amount of people breaking the law for their beliefs. And of course the government getting pissed at how much money they could make on taxes lol.

I don't see why you would even smoke weed if you thought otherwise.:confused: