$16,000 to spend on used car, help

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Reggae420, Jan 6, 2010.

1. I have $16,000 to spend on a car and Im looking to get a used car, I want a car that is pretty fast but most important is that it be a very sexy car like in my opinion Nissan 350z (already had one) or Pontiac Solstice (considering one) Help me out, thanks

2. I would use 10,000 to 11,000 on the car. And keep $5000 for anything you need to fix/improve it. As for the car, i would look at a Honda Civic or a Nissan Altima

3. you have 16 stacks to spend on a used car?

buy a fucking bmw.

4. Wrong section btw.

You should get a Mitsubishi 3000-GT. Sexy cars imo. Or a 2000 BMW M3. Mid 90's Supra? Audi TT or A6? Suraru Impreza WRX STi.

Just some ideas. Personaly I think you should go for the 3000-GT or the WRX STi.

5. word. get an wrx sti. old body.

6. wrx sti ftw!

7. Hey man, I'm back.

When I said you don't know what you're talking about, you're trying to trade a 350z for a freakin pontiac. Come on man! Surely you can do way better. I'll do some research for you.

Go for that BMW m3 man. Sexiest car alive.

8. Oh, I get it, sorry bro. I didnt mean that I am trading theese cars, The 350z was totalled, I don't have it anymore and im looking for another car to get, sorry I got pissed I thought you were just being a dick. If somebody was trying to trade a 350z for a pontiac solstice I'd tell them they didnt know what they were talking about either.

9. my bad for not reading it. I actually thought u were choosing between the cars. Sucks that its totaled, thats the bitties.

As the poster above said, mustangs are seen everywhere, true. But not all of them sound the same if you know what i mean.

10. Its cool bro dont worry about it, Yeah mustangs are very common around here but I think that few mustangs are done right. I really like the GT-500. and its fast as hell. I kinda want a convertible though, to cruise mad blunts haha

11. #11 light green, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
    convertibles are gay. no offense.

12. 86 Grand National GNX You can get it with about 50,000 miles on it for $12-14 grand

13. Yeah dude, you don't want a convertible. Those are for chicks these days.

I want an M3 so bad.

14. me too. i want an m5 more though.

if you're thinking convertible, go this route :

[​IMG]

15. That would be a sick car too. I was thinking of mentioning that but I wasn't sure if there easy to find or not.

16. Check ebay Best spot

17. You said you already had a Nissan so upgrade to the Infiniti.

18. BMWs are garbage fun at 1st but then they got tons of electrical Problems..

Hondas your best bet for a nice car that will last while being cheap if you dont mind wheel boots kill switches n loud mufflers..

s2000 are still pretty nice but spend the money n fid a hard top Theives loves them seats..

also 300zx TT or 240sx rb26 swaped..

or maybe even a RX7 older car but they never lose it..

19. did you seriously just say "bmw's suck get a honda"?