Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

151 Green Dragon : HELP

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SplitGenetics, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Ive decided I want to make green dragon, and I went to the liquor store forgetting Everclear is illegal here in NY. So I got some 151. I plan on making some just for thanksgiving. I have 1.4 grams of headband and 1.2 grams of low quality bud. My question is How much liquor should I use for the total 2.6gs for my GD? Trying to make it as potent as possible in a shorter amount of time.

2. You need enough to submerge the ganja fully, but not too much as to where you're gagging it down or getting shitfaced off the alcohol alone...hehe. :smoke:

3. [quote name='"8thOfChronic"']You need enough to submerge the ganja fully, but not too much as to where you're gagging it down or getting shitfaced off the alcohol alone...hehe. :smoke:[/quote]

I've heard 30ml per gram? 50ML is a shot, so I was thinking of putting about 60-65ml in total. Start taking one full eye dropper every 1.5 hours or so. How do you think that will turn out?

4. when i make it i use 3.5 grams and 2oz of liquor which usually leaves me with an oz of green dragon so i guss u should us 1.5oz of liquor for the 2.6

5. I have absolutely no clue about the exact mL measurements. However remember to crumble the marijuana as fine as possible.

Doing a full eye dropper every certain amount of time would seem reasonable, because I recall an experience where I ate a whole gram in just a firecracker, but I was completely blown out of the water. You have to be careful with edible doses sometimes, as it's easier than you think to get a dose higher than you're comfortable with.

Only one hour after consumption I was tweakin' balls! (lol) But I was stupid and ate it before my classes. (not recommended) Everything ended up okay but I was FLOORED all day. So yeah just be careful lmao. I wouldn't even imagine 2.6 grams, but then again some of the bud you're using you said is low quality, and I have no experience with low quality marijuana in edibles, only the best of the best! ;)

6. ya that sounds good and were in long island are you from?

and dont forget to grind and decarb the bud

7. Just anough alcohol to cover the finely ground weed. There is no set amount. Grind weed, put in jar, pour in alcohol to cover, store in dark place, shake daily.:)

8. [quote name='"k1lla"']ya that sounds good and were in long island are you from?

and dont forget to grind and decarb the bud[/quote]

yeah, I did, good looks. And Im from the Suffolk area..

9. thanks for the help. I actually took a process I got on GC with using 1.5oz with the total 2.6 . I let it decarb in the microwave for only 20 seconds. Put it in a mason jar, added the 1.5oz to the herb, and finally let it sit in water at the temperature of 150-155F. for 20 minutes. Finished that process last night and drained in out and made the finished product this morning. Came out very well. With the eyedropper in the picture, it's about 20-30 uses total. (I use a little more then half the eyedropper per use) and it gets me pretty ripped within an hour.

Attached Files: