150w hps mini fridge perpetual sog grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PotheadRoy1, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Hows it going fellow GC growers So I decided after I harvest my big girl Pink Lady bagseed witch I will be chopping at the end of the month I will be removing the scrog screen and running a prepetual sog grow keeping 2 mothers witch will be Blue Dream & hopefully Pink Lady and do 12/12 from clone once rooted maybe 8-10 plants depending on how many pots I can fit :) on my last run I put in a clone at about 1 week after showing roots and got 14.6gs & that was with cfls & this time i have a 150w hps so i should get better results! im thinking if I average anywhere from 10-20gs each plant I should harvest a good amount :) Im thinking a perpetual grow put in 3 ladys to start off then 2 weeks later put in another 3 and 2 weeks later put in another 3 that way I harvest every 2 weeks hmm... I still have some time to think about it so I will decide what todo by then let me know what you guys think any input is welcome & appreciated HAPPY GROWING GC.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Here is a pic of what it currently looks like well this pic is from the 5th.

Attached Files:

3. Picture from this morning I already put in 3 more girls in there 1 that is 2 1/2 weeks from 12/12 and its a female :) and 2 more I put in 2 days ago.

Attached Files:

4. What's the dimensions on that drive.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 4.3 Cu ft

6. How is the ventilation?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. What do you mean?

8. [quote name="PotheadRoy1" post="19350253" timestamp="1389852710"]What do you mean?Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Do you have an exhaust fan? An intake? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

9. Yes I do I put in the fans I took out of my big grow box witch are these two 3" for intake & 5" for exhaust & I also have a 4" personal fan inside to circulate air inside :).

Attached Files:

10. Small update so today I got home and tossed my Blue Dream clone into some ff soil in a 2.5 lt pot shes looking real nice I will be waiting a week or so to top her and let her heal up to hopefully start taking some clones :)
    Also my Pink Lady bagseed is looking real nice im really hoping for a female so I can keep these too as mothers! Heres some pics
    I will be posting some pics of my girls in flower when the lights come on.

Attached Files:

11. & Flower room.

Attached Files:

12. Last night my lady got chopped! Seems like ill get a little more then a zip witch is what I was expecting :)
    Now in my flower room I have 2 ladies 12/12 from seed one is 41days since first signs of pistils she will go till about day 54-56 my other lady is 29days from sprout & 3days since first signs of pistils & she will also go 54-56days till chop heres some pics

Attached Files:

13. Hey man awesome flowering room! i have a sun system 150w hps also going into a mini fridge. i love your grow. How much are you expecting put of it? i believe a zip means ounce (can't remember) I'm looking to get 3 ounces of some lemon Kush. think it's possible? great setup though

14. Thanks for the kind words man! My last girl gave me 25.4gs witch aint bad its close to a zip/ounce witch is what I was looking for and im pretty sure you can pull that im going to get some clones going asap and once they root they are going into my fridge 12/12 once rooted.

15. What are you're fans cfm specs? I'm running a 43cfm fan and my temps remain around 85-90f but i just ordered 5 50cfm fans and I'm going to put two a exhaust so it should keep the temp down more. I'm moving in two weeks so I'm giving my bag seed plants top a friend and starting a actual journal soon as i move and I'll send ya the link.. the mini fridge is just a perfect Place to grow already sealed and all you have to cut into is thin plastic and foam.

16. 3" for intake 5" for exhaust & I also have a 4" personal fan to move air inside & my temps run 78-88 but dam thats alot of fans haha but whatever works right? And yeah I gutted most of my insulation cuz that keeps heat/cold in so its a good idea to remove as much as possible even tho its a bitch to do so.

Attached Files:

17. When i tried to remove the door panel inside the suction thing that completely locks the air inside came off with it so idk i might take it off then glue the suction crap on

18. I took the outside back piece of metal off since i don't have anything to cut the metal and all i had to do was cut a circle out of the insulation

19. I like the fridge idea. Has anyone considered using a working fridge to aid in controlling the temps? Especially with Mh/ hps. Obviously keeping the dial super low.

20. I thought about it but humidity most likely would rocket. Plus it would have to be super low or the really cold air hitting the hot bulb would cause it to burst our crack