150 Watt Hps Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Hash Bean, Jan 10, 2010.

1. #1 Hash Bean, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
    There about a week old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks nice dude. What are you growing?

3. Just some seeds I found in some hedies I had overtime

4. nice man good little start. those plants are looking all about even with each other. cept for the one that went giant must be an overachiever . nice green too:smoking:

5. Thanks man ;)

I'm thinking of toping them when they get there 4th set of leaves, what size pot you think I should transfer into next?

6. i usually keep em in 1 gallon for veg then bump up to 3 gallon for flowering:smoking:

7. Hey cordor, the leaves on those babies are huge:eek:

Subscribing:wave:

Oh, and I want some more frickin info!!!!:devious:

Break it down to what soil you're using, lights,ventilatoin,nutrients,etc,etc,etc.

L8r

8. Yeah my bad I didn't have time the first time I posted. Well I have a 150Watt HPS on the left side with a PC fan behind it keeping it cool...and on the right side I got 3 26 Watt CFL's. Fox Farms dirt all the wayy;) and I plan on mixing the FF with some perlite when I transfer them to bigger pots. I will also be using the FF Grow big, Tiger bloom and the other one I just forget :wave:

9. Mmm, how long should I veg them for a little over a month?:confused:

This is my first indoor grow...I'm used to the sun doing this all for me outdoors :p

10. That all depends man. They are going to stretch real good once they start flowering. You need to incorporate the size of your box, and the stretch into the equation. Once you think they are getting strong enough to support good weight, flip the switch.

Or, you could just keep uploading pics, and we can assist you in the task of figuring out when to switch the scedule:wave:

11. I'm in for this one man, GOOD LUCK, everythings looking good so far. keep it up

12. Yeah I'll keep this updated, I gotta find my digital camera so I can get some beter pictures

13. When do you guys think I should start hitting them with nutes? I plan on using half the recomended then work my way up

14. i think you need to come get some of this guano tea to try out before you hit em :smoking:

15. What size is that tent?

16. I was told to hold off for AT LEAST like 2 weeks before using any nutes with the FFOF. I'm guessing about 3 weeks or so???

Edit

oh, and you may wanna try using even less than half the recommended dosage,and slowly raising, is what I was told as well.

17. I'm just gonna start off with the FF growbig, you think it would be find starting on the 3rd week?

18. alright I'll start with 1/4 and work my way up, thanks

19. #19 Hash Bean, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    Heres some pictures of my outdoor grow from last year

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]