Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

15 years smoking everday probation test in 10 days how to beat it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sexydankcpl420, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Hey guys ive been smoking for 10 years everyday and now i have sudden notice for a test.Do u guys know any way to beat it besides the wizinator?

2. uh.... SEARCH BUTTON

3. unless you bring someone elses piss with you, you're not gonna pass in 10 days

just wondering, have you been smoking 10 years or 15 years

4. dude you need synthetic urine, the urinater thing that has the fake dick works good for anything probation/jobs

5. haha bro thats funny shit:hello:

6. Well i was gonna stop on monday take nacisin,drink lots of water,and take a detox
    dont think that will work either?

7. no dude iwouldn't trust that, get a urinator, if you gotta piss in front of your PO get the fake dick one, this has worked for me 2 times. im not bullshitting you

8. Fake dick FTW.

9. whys everybody think this shits funny this guys gotta pass a drug test for probation, somebody is standing there watching you piss and if youn pull out something that doesn't look like a dick they automatically fail you

fuck all the funny shit this is the best way to go

10. Dude, if you were not lying on how long you have been smoking, you should already know all the full-proof ways to beat a drug test. Synthetic Urine man, it works the best.

11. i agree, synthetic urine or a friend's. even with all the "fool-proof" detox methods there are chances, and you dont want to risk it

they sell em at headshops i heard

12. I would do several things in conjunction.
    If you have atleast 7 days theres something called STRIP 7 day cleanser you can probably buy in a headshop(other brands do same thing)
    If you go for the morning before test option then go with VALES triple strength formula ... niacin and water has saved many peoples asses but is not fool proof start detoxing as soon as you can though!! detox teas .. cranberry juice things like this can help you along the way too. Diaretics in general .. good luck.

13. Add in goldenroot both tea and pill, but you have to stop using it 3 days prior or it will show up in your urin and they will fail you for camoflaging.

14. Dont listen to these nay sayers, no matter how much and for how long youve smoked, its entirely possible to be clean in 10 days. I smoke 5-10 times a day every day, and it takes me less than a week to get clean just by popping a few Niacin everyday and drinking a bunch of water the night and day before the test, and Im a pretty big guy too (6'3" 225lbs). You might want to work out in addition, but if you drink plenty of water, take 500-1000 mg of Niacin a day, and take that detox ASAP, there is no way you will fail.

15. uhh whys that? Most people don't have to take piss tests.. I've never have so I wouldnt have a good sure-proof way to pass one.

16. I agree, this also made me laugh. Very, very hard.

17. i am a big dude 6'5 260

lol running wouldnt help but yeah i plan on gettin a bunch or pills and some from gnc i might not get tested but just a precaution.