15"x15"x5' ultimate grow idea

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by MickeyT97, Jul 21, 2016.

1. So I was gonna use 1/2 pvc piping for this and a 300w led prefer a 12x12 in size with 100w true. Mylar rapped on 3 sides for reflective up to 3-5ft

So the base is 19" in depth with 15" in width with the 4 corner pieces for the wall being 2" from the inside of the 19" sides. The top would be 15"x15" making the box portion of it 15"x15". Height whose would be 5ft for auto flower plants. The top of the "grow room" is open on 2 sides with the middle connected for the light. Reasoning is because of 3 corner connection pieces. The top would be open a foot or so since the plants wouldn't reach that height. The reason for the base being 19" is because I can't find 3 corner piece so I had to work with tee's and 90 degree connections

Pot size of a SOG idea of 7L pots with possibly 3-4 plants or 1 10L

Light would be either MarsHydro reflector 48 or a another equivalent one giving out 100 true watts

Should cost about 45-60 to make and 75-150 for the light

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. " Pot size of a SOG idea of 7L pots with possibly 3-4 plants or 1 10L"..... 3-4 in 15 inches of space ?
    7 L pots in 15x15 inches won't work

3. The ones I have are 6" across so 2 length ways 1 width ways

4. The 4 one may be 5L though when I do the cuts I may add 1/4 extra for personal preference

• Like Like x 1
  5. sounds doable..though it's hard to wrap my stoned brain around the shape of the grow. I reccomend against mylar...use flat white paint if you still can. Mylar seems to trap some heat and raise temps..and it can get difficult to keep clean later when things get sticky. Paint is much easier imo....and adding another layer between grows helps to keep everything clean imo.

6. Dope thanks for the info haha