Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

15 ng/ml drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kbz0129, Feb 22, 2010.

1. I just want to see what everyone thinks on this. I have 29 days till I have to take a 15 ng/ml drug test. I just smoked a blunt yesterday(which would have been 30 days from the test). Do you think if I don't smoke from now on Ill be clear? I would say im a moderate smoker. at least within the last month. Before that I was smoking everyday. I've got a pretty fast metabolism. So I guess im just trying to get some reinsurement. Also i got this herbal clean shit that is susposed to clear your system completely after 5-7 days of use, who knows if it will work. But im asking this because I know most can pass a 50 ng/ml in a month with no problem but what about taking this stronger 15 ng/ml test? BTW I run 2 miles on the treadmill every other day.

2. the way i have got around piss tests is the night before your test drink as much water as you can and keep drinking untill your pissing every ten mins and if you keep drinking water you will piss a negitive test i guarantee it by the way it dont work for class A's

things you learn behind bars (uk) lol

3. Sounds like you might be okay but know one can know for sure. I takes longer or shorter for different people. I depends on level of physical activity, metabolism, diet, weight, how much you smoke, etc etc. I would say that you have a good chance though.

Make sure you STOP exercising 48-72 hours before the test because you're buring fat and more THC will end up in your urine. Think about a creatine supplement so when you dilute your creatinine levels will be up (for a lab test). As far as the detox drink goes, since you already paid for it it can't hurt, but detox drinks are a scam. Just creatine and vitamin fortified water. It won't clean you out in 5-7 days trust me. Especially with a 15ng/ml test. Get a home test and test yourself the day before. Take a void sample(first pee of the morning w/ no dilution). If there is a faint line you should be fine on the real test if you dilute. Drink a couple glasses of water with a vitamin B complex supplement. With the creatine supplement you specific gravity of the sample should be fine. So should the color cuz of the vitamin and the pH. The main thing is don't smoke anymore! Good luck man I hope this helped some. I'd say you have a good chance...

But how do you know it's a 15ng/ml test? Why are you beig tested?

4. Dude one month will clear you out completely if your just keeping your piss clear.

5. Most likely. But I have failed a drug test after 36 days before. It really all depends. Especially with a 15ng/ml test.

6. a month is good unless you are fat and out of shape
    i have taken over a hundred piss tests

drinking water only works if you have a good two weeks, but certain tests can detect water levels and if your level is over a certain point you might have to take the test again