15 Marijuana Plants in my garden???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rwstriker18, Jun 21, 2016.

1. So I am first going to begin by saying that I am not a very experienced smoker, I really only do it recreational. With that being said, let me give you some background.

I just moved into my new Condo in North Carolina. The landlords that we rent from actually own our condo and we rent from them. We have been in our new home for about 2 months now, and out in the garden we saw weeds that looked very similar to Marijuana. I know nothing about growing pot, however, there are 15 of these plants... some larger than others. I looked up a lot of information on distinguishing types of plants, however, it seems that I will not be able to truly 100% tell until they begin to bud. I was just wondering... are these random weeds growing in my garden juvenile marijuana plants?

13467870_10209693324233612_525036956_o.jpg 13499894_10209693324873628_197986174_o.jpg 13499894_10209693324873628_197986174_o.jpg 13509712_10209693325273638_1062695567_o.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. I am SO sorry.

dilligaf

3. Not cannabis. The plant has smooth edges. Look up cannabis on Google look at the leaves. All strains have serated edges on leaves.sorry for the bubble burst.

4. How can you tell??? next to each one of these weeds there is a stick that has been stuck into the ground as if to grow something straight up... however, I cant tell what they are.

5. Read what I just said that's how u tell lmfao. You can tell you have no experience around pot Cuz everyone knows cannabis/marijuana has serated edges on the leaves not smooth.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It is harder to tell in the pictures, however, there are ridges on the leaves that have gotten deeper over the time we have been living here.

7. I can tell because you would have to be one crazy dumbass mfker to leave 15 pot plants behind when someone is moving in to a new house especially if it looks like its been taken care of and also cannabis doesn't grow wild in north carolina

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I have no experience growing marijana lol, most people do not... that's why im asking on this "abosolute begginers" forum derrrrrrr xD

9. Just google cannabis. The two strains in pot are indica which have big wide leaves and sativa they have skinny leaves. They get mixed together hybrids etc etc. but all have serated edges yours are smoo,th 100% it's not marijuana.

10. Definitely not marijuana

[​IMG]

These are my plants, big difference in the leaves

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dude, you never know... we have an irrigation system that goes through into the garden and there are sticks in the ground that had these weeds tied to them.

12. They arent bud bro....sorry to say it...a lot of ornamental flowers look just like that though

Sent from my LGL33L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. you are growing indica correct??? sativa has thinner leaves and there is one more kind that starts with an R I believe that is used for hybrids correct??

14. I do know. And it's not pot

15. And ruderalis but this forsure isnt it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. okay, well I literally cannot find another weed that have these characteristics. Like I said I don't really smoke, so its not like im butt hurt if it is not pot lol, I just do not want to get in trouble.

17. There another that grow in Australia that grows like a bush. And it differs from the two known strains. This cannabis plant has only been found once produced 0 seeds. And I'm not sure if they were able to clone it. There an article written on it I'm sure you could find. Anyways that's the only ones Ive heard of but who knows what grows in the deeps.

18. Ruderalis... thats the name of the third

19. How far along are your plants?