+15 in January?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KelseyCannabis, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.. it's supposed to be cold as fuck here and snow on the ground this time of year and it was 15 today now it's raining.... Wtf?? I'm high as fuck outside. what if the world really does end? LOL

2. High as fuck outside.. wtf.... right now *

3. and barely any snow on the ground like at all

4. Same deal here in NS. Its like spring over here haha

5. the world really end?
    could we all Really be so lucky?
    this world is shit bro, this is hell right here (earth) if u ask me.

6. It is normal weather in Canada... One day it is -35 and the next day it is summy and warm out... Welcome to Canada :cool: :bongin:

7. its fucking 65F here, usually its like 10-20F in jan-feb.....

8. Yeah like WTF!!! I'm in Ontario an it's prob been below 0 maybe 3 days this winter

9. I live in Texas and it may snow once maybe twice all year long. I fucking love that shit. I hate the cold.

10. Well, there is only one thing to do in a time like this...PANIC!:cool:

11. Over here it's been in the 40s and sunny all day, it looks to be the rest of the week as well. There's been a handful of days with unbearable conditions, but the snow/cold has came and gone all winter.

Maybe we'll luck out and have an early spring, though I doubt it.

12. it's been like that in michigan too, theres been probably 5 snows and none of them stuck over 3 or 4 days. I saw canadian geese migrating today and it usually happens in november, which i thought was interesting.

13. Im in the UK, be glad your in the states, at least its not raining every day all year round -_-

14. in mn we dont have any snow basically, and it broke records today at 40. last year i believe it was around 30-40 below with wind chill.

15. i LOVE rainy days, love smoking out under some type of roofed area in a rainstorm or jus light rain even.
    plus, that weather matches my day to day mood. i hate my life, but not to the point id kill myself, but if death came my way i wouldnt run from it either.
    more bad times than good on this earth, which yes makes the good times greater, but still not worth the rest of the day to day bullS.

16. NASA Debunked the 2012 theory bro.

butuhh why you outside on the internet in the rain in 15 degree weather dumbie?

17. Wrong.. You kidding?

We should have had -30 weather from the middle of december all the way to the end of February.

I set brakes on a trailer today at work, OUTSIDE on the pad behind the shop.

I can't even remember the last time we were able to do ANY work on any vehicles outside in January.

Nuts..

18. lol Nasa debunked 2012?

Yea. Nasa has it all figured out.

19. Well...You have to admit, they do have the technology, education, and wherewithall to do such a thing. Meanwhile, your credentials are?:cool:

20. LOL! i know, i can barely see straight:D