14mm bong slide? HELP ME PLEASE

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bethanyhr420, Jan 29, 2015.

1. #1 bethanyhr420, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Soo my drunken friend broke the bowl for my bong so I am on the hunt for a new one. The bong I have is for concentrates but I am looking for the bowl to smoke dry herb. The nail I use is 14mm. The bowl needs to be female (slides over joint), so I am not sure if it is the 14mm bowl I need or bigger. I'm assuming that is right, I just want to make sure before I purchase one. Thanks for all your help my stoney friends! 😊

2. I believe you need an 18mm I'm not sure though but since you haven't recieved an answer thats the best I can offer as I've only had 14mm slides (my buddy has a similar setup to what you described and I think he has 18mm bowl)
    I mean logically speaking if the notch or whatever it is called holds a 14mm nail I would assume the slide needs to fit over that. Don't take my word for it though, but if you don't get a more concrete answer here then do a google or grasscity search or you can go to the shop (unless online) and ask someone there.

3. Take a picture. It sounds like you need an adapter, but a pic is worth 1000 words. 

4. Get a female to female adapter and a regular 14 mm bowl.

5. Guys... If he had a 14mm female nail, then it's going to be a 14mm female bowl, wich isn't the most common. So like the post above get a female to female and a regular bowl. And if the bowl would be too close to your face you can always look at getting a drop down. Best of luck man!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 KouchLoch, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  7. You 100% need a 14mm female slide if it is going onto a 14mm male joint