Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bloo32, May 28, 2017.

1. #1 Bloo32, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017

2. i take it you grow your plants outside in pots ,,,,,that damage i think is caused by mice or rats or some other type of small animal peeling the bark off the stems ,,,,i dont know if they will survive ,,if they do move them off the ground or some where that they cant get it ......mac,

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. If you can get some tree wrap or something it way save it. Once your outer lay is girdled its dead. plastic wrap may work?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. it may work if the damage has not gone right around the plant .like it looks like its just off the side of plant not around it ..so taking up water to top of plant should be ok for the plant ,,,but covering that much damage could cause some sort of fungus growth underneath the wrap ,,if you could get some sort of wrap which air could pass through and not sweat like plastic may do it may just work ,but its a long strip of bark that been stripped ,,mac,

5. #5 Bloo32, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017

6. Is there a drought in your area? Mice or voles will girdle plants to look for water. Could be something larger.....maybe a beaver?:)

7. 20170330_051447.jpg this is stem rot

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. cannabis does have skin like peeling at the bottoms of the plant as the plant gets older,,which is normal ,,,you have not peeled it that away have you ?,,,mac.

• Like Like x 1