Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$145 for quarter of dank of og kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluedoggiant, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I live in Idaho and have never paid over $100 for a quarter of high quality herb.

2. I sometimes think to myself how lucky I am to not live in an area with prices of such rapeary...

bitch don't kill my vibe

3. No offense, but central Maryland sucks on pot prices. I get high grade bud delivered to my door for $90 a quat. And a free lighter too!

4. That must be one toke weed.

5. I get quarters for 60 dollars and its usually chemo, purp haze ,rockstar, purp crack and is dank bc weed. 

6. For a little perspective, this was back in 2011 and even then it was insanely high. Now prices are back down to 100 a q or 110, even for top notch stuff, if you know the right people and are in good with them you can get a half for 125 to 140 now.

During the bad economic times weed prices increased for some reason. I guess demand went up, like it does for alcohol during such times.

7. #107 bluedoggiant, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Still am! I haven't posted in this forum in years!

It's funny reading all these replies hahaha

Just got an email notification for this hahaha this was three years ago! Didn't know so many people responded to this.

I don't remember if I ended up getting that, probably not. For the record, I get quarters for 80 and half o's for 140. 

Not a big smoker any more so I don't buy O's anymore but when I do buy its usually a quarter now.

Also, yes, prices were higher back then but even then 145 was expensive. I think around that time it was reasonable to pay 120, now I'd say its reasonable to pay 100 at most.