Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tylerkush, Jan 17, 2017.

1. if i smoke weed once a week, how long will it stay in my system? i know i have posted a lot of threads on drug testing. but was just curious. or even two times a month?

Thanks happy smoking friends

2. For ever

• Like Like x 2

3. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I don't know why you're laughing if you're concerned about a drug test, he's right.

5. i already passed my dt bud lol i was just asking a question brute

6. Well in that case, forever.

7. If you only stop smoking for 5-7 days it will always be in your system

8. depends on several factors, such as body weight, exercise, liquid intake, ect ect. I personally (when i was 140 lbs) passed one in 2 days, but it was hard. drank gallons of water, ran on a treadmill, took cranberry extract pills. basically drink water, sweat, repeat. :) BUT, it all depends on the individual, unfortunately.

9. Do you ever hear that little voice in your head saying, "I know this is a dumb thread, Maybe I shouldn't post it... I can just google the answer."

Listen to it next time.

10. The control variable is weed. Is it in you? (Because it always is. Biology and shit, you know?)

11. Couldn't find a sold answer douche

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. This thread is both scholarly and sophisticated

13. Everyone is different and it depends on so many variables. I've smoked daily for a month and found out I was getting tested in 5 days and passed it naturally. I also passed the take home tests after not smoking for 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum