Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

14 yr old arrested for weed in Bali

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 honey, Oct 6, 2011.

1. In the news.... A 14 year old boy from New Castle has been arrested in Bali for carrying 6.5 grams("enough to roll multiple joints" was the phrase used).He is the youngest to ever be prisoner in the deplorable Bali prison and is facing a 12 year sentence.There is no juvenile court system there. However, prime ministers are doing all they can to see that the adolescent is released to his parents who were vacationing with the boy on a family vacation..

Can you imagine ? 6 grams..
    Unfuckinbeleivable

2. Shit's fucked UP

3. Lesson learned. Don't go to India

4. Buzz kill. No cultivating inner harmony for him. Unless from inside prison.

5. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Lesson learned. Don't go to India[/quote]

Bali is in Indonesia, not India.

On topic:Some Asian countries have really crazy Cannabis laws...12 years for a kid for cannabis?!

6. [quote name='"bongkongindia"']

Bali is in Indonesia, not India.

On topic:Some Asian countries have really crazy Cannabis laws...12 years for a kid for cannabis?![/quote]

Haha its kinda the same. My bad I didn't have my globe in front of me I knew it was over there somewhere

7. I say that we should do a huge bong hit and make a wish while holding your toke, that this boy will be safe in the name of the Bush Doctor...........

8. [quote name='"420 honey"']I say that we should do a huge bong hit and make a wish while holding your toke, that this boy will be safe in the name of the Bush Doctor...........[/quote]

I like it after work all of my bong rips are in his honor. Hopefully he gets out but that's why you don't bring drugs into other countries. 6 grams at 14 though holy f that's a G right there. Atleast he tried to be.

9. That kid would get his shit pushed in so bad in prison

10. China man, you can get executed and shiz :p Grooverider (pretty big UK DJ) got banged up in Dubai a few year ago for possesion of 2.1g he got 4 years but ended up only doing 6 months after getting pardoned.

But...... the same old shit applies... yeah if your a national of these countries somtimes you gotta stand up for what you think it right but if your a tourist you gotta know the laws. If you get stung it really is nobodys fault but yer own.

11. Yeah...Asian countries are crazy, man. I'd say you should riot, but that might end in massive death in some countries out there.:cool:

12. damm soo fucked up

13. Someone needs to send this kid a blunt in a cake or some shit.

14. #15 Kenny250, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    and im going there in a month, SCHOOOLIES!!! haha, me and my mates have all sworn to each other we will stick with the drinks, and the legal magic mushrooms :D

Pre fucked up. but on every plane to bali that leaves a leaflet is given out to every person refardless about the harsh laws.

15. [quote name='"Kenny250"']and im going there in a month, SCHOOOLIES!!! haha, me and my mates have all sworn to each other we will stick with the drinks, and the legal magic mushrooms :D[/quote]

Wtf shrooms are legal but weed isn't what kind of horse shit is that? I fuckin hate the hypocracy of this shit I wanna go all caps rage mode on someone's ass

16. Indonesia you ignorant twit, India is far away. And no its not 'kinda the same'. From your attitude I could easily guess where you're from but I doubt I even have to say anything.

Good luck to this kid... and don't be surprised if he doesn't get pardoned. There are hundreds of Australians/NZers wasting away in Indonesian prisons for drug offences.

17. [quote name='"twotokepass"']

Indonesia you ignorant twit, India is far away. And no its not 'kinda the same'. From your attitude I could easily guess where you're from but I doubt I even have to say anything.

Good luck to this kid... and don't be surprised if he doesn't get pardoned. There are hundreds of Australians/NZers wasting away in Indonesian prisons for drug offences.[/quote]

You're right my friend I am from the U.S and proud of it haha. I don't care about that side of the world its so fucked up anyway and I'm never gonna go there so its all basically the same to me.

Plus is rather be ignorant than an douche bag anyday.

18. #19 twotokepass, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    ^ And ladies and gentlemen, I give you Amurrrica.

Proud?

Its all good man, no one can be to blame for your ignorance. I guess I'm just lucky enough to have been raised without my head stuck up my ass.

19. Who gives a shit, it's a fucking forum.